Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Damn that could be interesting xd.
Yeah... unfortunately there no such games. Maybe in the game "Corruption" but there is no other game where e.g. a son shares his mom with his best friend or something close to mom-swapping between friends/cousins.
This is precisely why I get frustrated when someone says this type of content is "repetitive" or "the author doesn't have enough creativity", there are hundreds of scenarios a developer could write on this genre and for the most part, demand isn't really satisfied since it's a more niche crowd, hundreds of scenarios that were never written before making it easier to not write a cliche. This is prime time for devs.
some games I found:

Mom's report you are on an adventure with your mom and you can command her to have sex with other men to get information

MamaShota RPG incest and all type of NTR

Take Over you can prostitute/share your mom and sister

in all of this there is the incest option

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Those are classic slut-simulation or whoring-simulation games. You play a female MC and she fucks whatever dick she wants.
Lily of the Valley
Anna Exciting Affection
Project Myriam
The Adventures Couple (TAC)
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning
and so on....
Not like that. I want like Harem Hotel, WVM, a house in the rift, photo hunt etc. Romance/harem type not just fucking around xd.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah... unfortunately there no such games. Maybe in the game "Corruption" but there is no other game where e.g. a son shares his mom with his best friend or something close to mom-swapping between friends/cousins.
Those scenes are in the game Corruption?? Can you share your mom with other males atm??

ElBoob

Jul 17, 2020
Femdom Wife Game is interesting. Doesn't have a huge amount of content, but what's there is pretty good. Dev is also actively working on it as well, which is nice. It does occasionally move into NTRish territory but never really crosses the border. Zoe (the wife) is pretty clear that she loves you and will always come back to you. The premise of the game is the idea of your wife going from vanilla into various kinks with a strong focus on femdom style content.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Hello netorase brothers and sister! I have a question, I see Beat Angel Escalayer R on this list but not Beat Blade Haruka and while I have played Beat Blade Haruka I have not played Escalayer, so how does the netorase content compare to those that have played both? Its a little time consuming to get to in Haruka and you must do specific things to get it. Though the number of scenes is okay for those routes though about 3 with 3 variations plus one intro scene for the route. How does Escalayer fare with netorase content? How many scenes are there for it and is it easy to get to as well as is it more leaning traditional ntr or complete netorase? Or is it all basically the same as haruka?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hello netorase brothers and sister! I have a question, I see Beat Angel Escalayer R on this list but not Beat Blade Haruka and while I have played Beat Blade Haruka I have not played Escalayer, so how does the netorase content compare to those that have played both? Its a little time consuming to get to in Haruka and you must do specific things to get it. Though the number of scenes is okay for those routes though about 3 with 3 variations plus one intro scene for the route. How does Escalayer fare with netorase content? How many scenes are there for it and is it easy to get to as well as is it more leaning traditional ntr or complete netorase? Or is it all basically the same as haruka?
Maybe I'm not the best person to answer this but so far I encountered a very small amount of netorase content on a "brutal route" playthrough, there is of course more routes I didn't play yet such as "true brutal route", "love route" and etc. Reading a walkthrough just a little bit is a good thing to get a grasp on what you need to enter certain routes.

In Escalayer the bulk of the game seems to come from the love routes since they have more content so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing out on way more netorase content because I have only played a "bad" route so to speak. So far I have seen 2 or 3 netorase events if memory serves me right, in one of those you explicitly tell Escalayer to sleep with someone, which I found to be very nice, there is also no "lose to netorase" kind of thing. All netorase events are pure netorase and things only fall into netorare territory when you lose to enemies too much or lose to certain enemies. I don't want to spoil things but in the brutal routes Escalayer becomes kind of a slut so there is that if you like it.

I don't count losing to monsters as netorase since it's more of a punishment and not something MC agreed to let Escalayer do. There are also events I don't count as netorase even though there are more males involved since these events don't go beyond the other guys looking and groping at the maximum. A nice thing is that netorase isn't necessarily considered a "brutal" sex event too. I have played Haruka for a little bit but I never finished it nor got close to any netorase scene so I can't say how similar the games are, the only thing I can say is that the general systems are VERY similar to one another. I hope I could help you.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
thaks recommend! could you recommend more cuckold slave or cuckold humilation types.
I don't think you will have much luck with that here, it's mostly cordial and friendly sharing in this thread, only going as far as a little teasing here or there from the female partner. No hate against femdom or darker aspects of the sharing fetish but a lot of it seems to steer into the interracial humiliation route, cruel femdom or ntr-ish topics which while I'm not the original creator of this thread; don't think was the goal to begin with since every game with heavy humiliation topics is rated low.

I can however try to help you.

Stories of Submission eNTeR the cuck - I never played this game in particular but maybe it has what you are looking for.

Marina Cuckolding Report 3 - Listed in the OP, steers a little into that NTR content but at some point it has some denial and a little bit of teasing, nothing as strong as cuckold slave.

Swing and Miss - Listed in the OP, this one has stronger humiliation scenes from what I have heard, it's mostly a swinging game until it's not.

Kirsess games seem to contain a lot of humiliation in them although I didn't play all of them.

Pandora's Box will most likely be what you are after, there is a submissive male mc, humiliation and sharing. There is a sequel currently in development so if you happen to enjoy it there is more content to love.

I would recommend you read the original post again if you already did so, there are small reviews written, you just need to find the games that particularly fit your tastes.

felyor

Jun 17, 2018
Hi guys, I hope you can help me with this, I'm looking for games where the husband knows and it's ok with his wife having sex with a shota, maybe he plan it or maybe just discover it and like it.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, I hope you can help me with this, I'm looking for games where the husband knows and it's ok with his wife having sex with a shota, maybe he plan it or maybe just discover it and like it.

To be at your side ~ Beloved Wife Inseminated - It's linked in the original post. I played it myself and can confirm there is the type of content you want.

Besides that I don't really know a lot, there are more games like this containing shota I'm sure but they elude my memory now, in other shota games you are more often than not sharing the mother, sister, childhood friend etc. Since a lot of shota games are banned here it may be hard to get word of something specific.

Reactions: felyor

felyor

Jun 17, 2018
To be at your side ~ Beloved Wife Inseminated - It's linked in the original post. I played it myself and can confirm there is the type of content you want.

Besides that I don't really know a lot, there are more games like this containing shota I'm sure but they elude my memory now, in other shota games you are more often than not sharing the mother, sister, childhood friend etc. Since a lot of shota games are banned here it may be hard to get word of something specific.
Thanks I already play that game and is great, It doesn't matter if it's not on this page but I like to know some names like the omake in "Kawarizuma" about a husband sharing his wife with his shota nephew. Hope there's a few others out there that you can help me with.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Thanks I already play that game and is great, It doesn't matter if it's not on this page but I like to know some names like the omake in "Kawarizuma" about a husband sharing his wife with his shota nephew. Hope there's a few others out there that you can help me with.
I can think of only Adelaide Inn Remake and Beat Angel Escalayer additionally.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So apparently this thread has been transferred to "off topic" which I find ridiculous.

I submitted a report to refute this move but it was rejected less than a minute! after I submitted it. (Did the mod even bothered to read my whole report?)

My report is as written below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, It would have been nice if the mod who moved it gave a perfectly reasonable reason to other than the sentence above. Or at least even give consideration of my stance. But he basically just skimmed through my report then rejected it, as a minute hasn't even passed before I submitted it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So apparently this thread has been transferred to "off topic" which I find ridiculous.

I submitted a report to refute this move but it was rejected less than a minute! after I submitted it. (Did the mod even bothered to read my whole report?)

My report is as written below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, It would have been nice if the mod who moved it gave a perfectly reasonable reason to other than the sentence above. Or at least even give consideration of my stance. But he basically just skimmed through my report then rejected it, as a minute hasn't even passed before I submitted it.
It's totally fine that they moved the thread to off-topic since the other NTR and harem "recommendation" threads are located there too. So, it's just logical that they moved this thread to off-topic too. This way no one can cry and accuse the other group of "like-boosting" among pals.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote