Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I played through it, so far there's only a short scene near the end where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was hopeful with this game. the game seemed good, but on the netorase side, there was only one Alley scene and then nothing.. so I gave up months ago. has more content been added on that path other than the end you mentioned ?

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I was hopeful with this game. the game seemed good, but on the netorase side, there was only one Alley scene and then nothing.. so I gave up months ago. has more content been added on that path other than the end you mentioned ?
Nope, I only played it a couple day ago.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Suzuya's new game is out .
Haven't played it yet though but I know its netorase. I don't think its as long as their usual games though.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Suzuya's new game is out .
Haven't played it yet though but I know its netorase. I don't think its as long as their usual games though.
There seems to be a lot of games from this developer that aren't translated yet, even edited machine translation, which is sad given that we already have the tools for patching RPGM style games.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
There seems to be a lot of games from this developer that aren't translated yet, even edited machine translation, which is sad given that we already have the tools for patching RPGM style games.
I just use a text hooker and machine translator when playing games in Japanese. The overall quality is better than an edited machine translation but it can be a bit annoying to get used to.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I just use a text hooker and machine translator when playing games in Japanese. The overall quality is better than an edited machine translation but it can be a bit annoying to get used to.
I'm actually saying this about translating them because it would be nice to share these games with the community in a way that more people can read them without having to use hooks.

Reactions: potatogod

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I have heard a lot of good things about xx na Kanojo no Tsukurikata 2 having netorase but sadly it is untranslated and requires online I think.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
And here's a longass summary of the plot of that I posted
I was like "Aww, that's pretty sweet", and then went " " at the part where the MC gets abducted by aliens and it all went off the rails. LOL! The scenes you described seem pretty hot, but I wish the MC was more involved and proactive with the whole thing instead of being passive, letting things happen, and watching whatever lovemaking they bother sharing with him to view from the sidelines. Granted, he's a savior to a whole planet elsewhere, but... yeah, didn't see that coming. Like, at all, from the preview images...

I also got a chuckle at the part where a woman in this random couple was fascinated by the tractor beam abducting the MC instead of the usual expected reactions of a such an event warranted, lol. That was really random and pretty funny, ngl.
Misa the tomgirl was also a treat and she had some fine abs and I love how much of a nympho Shiori is.
Nice! (To quote how you put, lol.) Love me some nice abs and tanned skin, and Misa being athletic or a tomboy is just a bonus! Shiori being such a nympho to match the MC's perversions, libido, and lewdness is also super cool. I love how lovey-dovey you make the couple out to be, but as I mentioned, I wish the MC was more involved in the whole process instead of being NTR'd / cuckolded.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
I'm actually saying this about translating them because it would be nice to share these games with the community in a way that more people can read them without having to use hooks.
Yeah that's understandable though more translation projects have been popping up over the years so that's a plus. Suzuya games are a huge investment though, especially if you translate it properly since there's an immense amount of text and usually a lot of story in them. Then again I never thought someone would actually go out of their way to machine translate that Suzuya game that came out a while back. Even if it wasn't a proper translation that must've taken a lot of time and effort. I've also noticed that more japanese game devs for hentai games have realized that they have a sizeable English audience and go out of their way to release their games in English so that's also a plus. There's also companies like Kagura Games who're translating games as well which I never would've thought possible 5 years ago. Overall I like where we're heading, even if we're going a bit slow.

Nice! (To quote how you put, lol.) Love me some nice abs and tanned skin, and Misa being athletic or a tomboy is just a bonus! Shiori being such a nympho to match the MC's perversions, libido, and lewdness is also super cool. I love how lovey-dovey you make the couple out to be, but as I mentioned, I wish the MC was more involved in the whole process instead of being NTR'd / cuckolded.
Yeah, the MC is mostly on the sidelines throughout the entire game. He only really communicates with her through his phone but he does it a decent amount, I don't think I talked about it much. I believe the last two extra scenes in the game are there to make up for that as The MC finally comes back from his journey and gets to be a part of the fun so he goes all out for once in his life. But yeah, if this caught you're attention and you haven't played other Suzuya games then I recommend most of their NTR games since most are netorase, though only one is translated (but its debatedly the best one).

Last edited:

hay2252

Jul 21, 2017
Tried the new Suzuya game. It is one of the best recent netorase games so far.

My small thought
Alien plot aside the game has pretty solid scenario, especially the scenes at the end of the game are by far one of the hottest netorase scenes for me. Sadly the game ends where the situation is getting interesting, though I think the story can be explored more. But overall I enjoyed the game a lot.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Tried the new Suzuya game. It is one of the best recent netorase games so far.

My small thought
Alien plot aside the game has pretty solid scenario, especially the scenes at the end of the game are by far one of the hottest netorase scenes for me. Sadly the game ends where the situation is getting interesting, though I think the story can be explored more. But overall I enjoyed the game a lot.
If you could please share a download link, it would be awesome!

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
i asked suzya if sales were high enough would he make additional content his response was a maybe so if you liked his new game, have like 12 dollars and want additional content please buy from the dl site

Reactions: hay2252
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote