Completed/Abandoned Played Games

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Er... Yes, and what is this list intended for ?

I mean, there's 6764 completed games, 3750 abandoned games, and less than 30 games in your list. So you should have had a reason to make this list, an intent by making it public, what are they ?
How haven’t you still lost your mind in trying to figure out all of these users in general and offtopic is amazing to me

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Er... Yes, and what is this list intended for ?
If I had to guess, to keep track of all games they completed.

PotatoMonket I recommend adding games you complete to your bookmarks with a "completed" tag or similar, you can even ignore them if you don't want to stumble upon them again, easier to manage then a written list like this.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
How haven’t you still lost your mind in trying to figure out all of these users in general and offtopic is amazing to me
You can't loose your mind when you lost it years ago :WeSmart:
But I like the assumption that I can be a sane person. It's surprising, but pleasing.

This being said, it was more a rhetorical question. I'm often rhetorical, at least when I'm not sarcastic, in hope that it will remind the person that (s)he have a brain and can use it.

If I had to guess, to keep track of all games they completed.
Oh !!!
Then I would said "that they played", some being abandoned in between.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This being said, it was more a rhetorical question. I'm often rhetorical, at least when I'm not sarcastic, in hope that it will remind the person that (s)he have a brain and can use it.
Then thou not crazy, you are a complete madman trying to fuel logic and self awareness on the users.
Your hope in humanity and truth will bring you down in agony…

Where do I sign to join

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Then thou not crazy, you are a complete madman trying to fuel logic and self awareness on the users.
Your hope in humanity and truth will bring you down in agony…
I'm 51yo for still few weeks, and so far I'm still alive... Insane, but alive ;)

Where do I sign to join
It's a pact with the devil, think twice before doing it.

Reactions: zARRR

PotatoMonket

Mar 22, 2022
crazy amount of discussion for a personal list of games played. ill go ahead and set it to private since some people seem confused by the concept.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
crazy amount of discussion for a personal list of games played. ill go ahead and set it to private since some people seem confused by the concept.
lol what's crazy is thinking the general discussion forum is the place to post this personal list like the rest of us don't exist.

you can't make the the thread private. what you could do is start a conversation with yourself and update the list there. but i think you need 3 or 5 posts before you can send a message to someone.