Seeking Completed games with great story

Hesham 56

Apr 27, 2020
Avalon good game (not the greatest) but it's good

Once in a lifetime one of the greatest games out there

Dusklight Manor didn't really play it but u can give it a try I don't think it's a bad game

Retrieving the past also a very good game

Crimson Grey great game especially if you're looking for a different and intriguing story then I think u will like this one

My Darling In the 90s also a very good game

Picture perfect not really a different story but it's a great game

Ataegina great game act 1 finished and there are some endings in act 1
But the game still not finished

Offcuts great game there's already 3 endings for 3 girls now and the new update and ending for new girl coming next month

Last edited:

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
Avalon good game (not the greatest) but it's good

Once in a lifetime one of the greatest games out there

Dusklight Manor didn't really play it but u can give it a try I don't think it's a bad game

Retrieving the past also a very good game

Crimson Grey great game especially if you're looking for a different and intriguing story then I think u will like this one

My Darling In the 90s also a very good game

Picture perfect not really a different story but it's a great game

Ataegina great game act 1 finished and there are some endings in act 1
But the game still not finished

Offcuts great game there's already 3 endings for 3 girls now and the new update and ending for new girl coming next month
Thanks a lot for the suggestions. I already played My Darling in the 90s and Once in a lifetime. I'm going to try the others. A couple of them in particular are really intriguing.

Reactions: Hesham 56

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Gosh, I'm so hungry for a game with a great story atm. Any new suggestion guys?
I know you said no incomplete stuff, but Elvensang is just starting out (but quite a lengthy read already) and it's the best writing I've seen on this site.

Of the completed stuff... hmmm, Ikusa Megami Zero is probably the game that affected me in the most profound way. The fan translation is a bit wonky on the technical implementation (typesetting, a few untranslated lines), but the actual grammar and such was fine for the most part.

Oh, there is Euphoria as well. This game is more than it seems. You need to play all the routes (except maybe the annoying loli's route) to get the full picture.

Reactions: dagarridomot

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
I know you said no incomplete stuff, but Elvensang is just starting out (but quite a lengthy read already) and it's the best writing I've seen on this site.

Of the completed stuff... hmmm, Ikusa Megami Zero is probably the game that affected me in the most profound way. The fan translation is a bit wonky on the technical implementation (typesetting, a few untranslated lines), but the actual grammar and such was fine for the most part.

Oh, there is Euphoria as well. This game is more than it seems. You need to play all the routes (except maybe the annoying loli's route) to get the full picture.
For some reason I completely missed your post. Thanks for the suggestions.
Euphoria is the only one appealing to me. I'll try it asap.

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
If they'd wrap up DeLuca family, that'd be nice.

I like the Timestamps story and Deliverance is pretty good, too.
The Visit is finished.
I thought Deliverance had been abandoned at some point. Glad it was a misconception of mine. I want to wait till it's finished though, since I usually prefer to play the entire game and not a portion of it. Thanks for the suggestions.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Long Live The Princess has a good and complete story.

It's tough to get the good ending, but it's A-1 for a game!
Deliverance has a main ending, and then they start out again.
Dusklight Manor and Pine Falls 1 &2 are good and complete.

Last edited:

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
suggest to me games like big brother where mc can roam freely with good graphics and a good story. VN ren'py or unity preferred. already played lucky mark, treasure of nadia, timestamps, glamour, MOH, amnesia, twist. Much appreciated.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
suggest to me games like big brother where mc can roam freely with good graphics and a good story. VN ren'py or unity preferred. already played lucky mark, treasure of nadia, timestamps, glamour, MOH, amnesia, twist. Much appreciated.
LOL Is it so difficult to start a new thread of your own instead of messing around in someone else's thread about a completely different query?
Sometimes the laziness of some people here just amazes me.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Ill just ask here seeing as i cant find the topic i want.. is there a way to search the games page by rating/ votes; im looking for something better that dmd and on level with being a dik and or on the lvl of animation with treasure of Nadia tbh i thought become a rock star wasent really that good i had almost too much plot not enough choices qnd the sex scenes seem a little lacking ive already played badik, dmd1-4 city of broken dreamers, photo hunt, treasure of Nadia (that sicky juice animation was hot) acting lessons, i love games with chicswith tats and dyed hair but im trying to search through the top games but its getting to be a task cause i cant find a list of highest voted or top rated games (i need something thats gonna take more than a day to beat but all be interesting to not want to mash the skip button

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Ill just ask here seeing as i cant find the topic i want.. is there a way to search the games page by rating/ votes; im looking for something better that dmd and on level with being a dik and or on the lvl of animation with treasure of Nadia tbh i thought become a rock star wasent really that good i had almost too much plot not enough choices qnd the sex scenes seem a little lacking ive already played badik, dmd1-4 city of broken dreamers, photo hunt, treasure of Nadia (that sicky juice animation was hot) acting lessons, i love games with chicswith tats and dyed hair but im trying to search through the top games but its getting to be a task cause i cant find a list of highest voted or top rated games (i need something thats gonna take more than a day to beat but all be interesting to not want to mash the skip button
This or this. But keep in mind that tiny differences in average rating aren't meaningful, it's not an objective yardstick to find better content.

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
Long Live The Princess has a good and complete story.

It's tough to get the good ending, but it's A-1 for a game!
Deliverance has a main ending, and then they start out again.
Dusklight Manor and Pine Falls 1 &2 are good and complete.
Played all of them except Deliverance, because from what I've heard it's really good so I prefer to wait until the game is 100% completed. Thanks for the recommandations. (y)

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Demons Roots
  • I Walk Among Zombies
  • Lilitales
  • Long Live the Princess
  • Meteor World Actor
  • Nanairo Reincarnation
  • Now and Then
  • Once in a Lifetime
  • Rance IX