• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thank you guys for trying to fix my mess :)

Unfortunately the gallery bug is a different problem but all should be fixed in the Mediafire link in the OP. I already have the MEGA links and Workupload is on the way but those need to be masked by the F95 staff so that may take a while.

MEGA links are already posted on my blogspot, patron and subscribestar (all public posts) for those who prefer it.

Thanks everything working great again.. Played through all the scenes and the bonus content and no crashes.

Reactions: Nocturnal85

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

MrKekskopf

Feb 16, 2018
Is the janitor talking about car washing and rain a Day of the Tentacle reference or am I missing a joke? Because if it is, nice one.

KazzKazz

Dec 16, 2018
So this is great, Like really this is really great, if you were on the fence about playing this (currently version 0.19c) Then don't worry it's really good.

That being said there are still grammar and word choice errors in the game here and there, only one time I had to re-read more than once to figure out what specific word the author meant to use but at no point have I been left confused about the intent of any message.

Also to the author if you read this I'm sorry I didn't right down where any of the errors are. I know I am the bane of every video game makers existence (( there's a problem! "where?" in your game. "Gee thanks..." )) but thank you for working on this.

John Doeseph

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone help me out? I have downloaded the latest version but the map icon isn't there. I am using an old save though so i dont know if thats the issue.

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
is it just me who got a error screen when i load the game? (with a save from the previous version)

Jul 15, 2020
Is it the same error as this
-----------------------------------

Hi there,
Thank you for the update.
Unfortunately, I'm having an issue, cannot load or start new game. The below is error from starting new game.
Thank you.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/overlay/frame_quickbar.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/overlay/frame_quickbar.png'.
if so try downloading Complex Society [v0.19.1c] the links should be in the OP or

Might have reverse-engineer fixed it.
Place folder in game/images

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/833767_overlay.zip

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Is the janitor talking about car washing and rain a Day of the Tentacle reference or am I missing a joke? Because if it is, nice one.
Nope just a coincidence. People has told me that I do a lot of Day of Tentacle jokes but I haven't played the game yet. Long live Monkey Island though.

Can someone help me out? I have downloaded the latest version but the map icon isn't there. I am using an old save though so i dont know if thats the issue.
There is a map icon in the WT.

why every new update need 3 month??
Because things take time. This update was the first one that took 3 months btw.

Still 0.18.2a on android there is no update for android that's not fair
Seriously dev where is android v0.19.1c come on dude there is still no update on android they still on v0.18.2a on android
I never did android ports :p Someone else does it on his own once the update is released.

I am just a blocker I have $ 0 and I was unable to make money what I do
You can get all the tools for free if you talk with the people around and start making money with Jenkins.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes