Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I thought that dress that she almost wore to dinner with MC was a nice step up for her.
Itll be an even better setup for the Dad coming back and treating her wrong. Too busy to take her out so the next time we REALLY get to enjoy that dress in the cab ride back home and later back in the home where we can choose if the Dad catches us.

I'm also very happy I donated to this game. Its a masterpiece. It already technically allows us to bang the Mom which for some reason is a rarity with all the games. Cant wait for more content with the Sis and DEFINITELY Alice. Milfs with the biggest breasts of all the characters is always A+ for me.

Reactions: Nocturnal85

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Forgot to say Dev please focus on these characters before introducing anymore. Thats a rule I see many Devs break and I cant for the life of me figure out why. Let the audience get bored with the characters first. Flesh them out. I wanna use Alice like a used condom before its all said and done. The friends redhead Mom too.

Tarpenz

Nov 5, 2019
Hahaha Love the intro of the game ^ ^ actually made me smile after finishing it, was a tiny bit annoyed that i couldn't change all the relationships so ended up changing none of them and just go as the game is intended

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.20.1b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Nocturnal85

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You know something about that last scene with Lucile made me want to pass her around or prostitute her out. Which is weird for me because I'm usually not in that camp. But something about how super slutty she is just made me think MC should turn her out to his buds.
Not gonna lie, I think about that too. I don't think I'll do it but whoring Lucile is always on the table.

Man, getting Alice content is downright glacial. Could we have at least had a nip slip?
Not gonna lie, I didn't think about this. I feel dumb now.

nolifedude

Sep 4, 2018
I have wondered for a while, how are the CGs made in this type of games. I know only for daz3d, if someone can direct me for a "science" reasons ;)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I haven’t played in a long time and forgot, how the hell do I make money in here! Lmfao
You have to talk to the old man next door after catching him on the ground at night about working in his flower beds. You need to talk to both Elly and Alice about tools and go to the market for buying the other two.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
When you first load the game save it is actually loading the old version. You just need to do some action for it to update to the .20 and show the events in the tracker.
What actions? I have the MC go to school, go to his house, play the "video game" and go to sleep. What am I missing?

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, i have this bug when Cody give me a free offer dinner, do you know how to fix it, plz help me this, thanks a lot

1609746294088.png

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So, I'm at the point where Alice asks me to get a cola, but when I go to the market it says everything can be bought via the menu, and all I can click on is the exit point. Escape opens up the game menu, but when I talk to her with the green text I'm coming home with groceries.

So confused now. :D

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes