the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
There was something about the first part of Cody's quest with the interview that kind of pissed me off. I wish I had the option to punch or headbutt him sort of as a "I inderstand the precaution and thanks for inviting me but fuck you and never do that shit again." I was sort of pissed at the MC's passiveness.

Reactions: Drazzin

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i found a... bug? i don't know what it is, but it's after tutoring Cody twice, when he's receiving the tickets for the romantic dinner...
i don't know what it is, but i think it's the best to report it so it can be fixed

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
HELP!
I was playing the game and I was genuinely enjoying it. I reached the point where we are having a conversation with Cody and his mom about joining their organization. there was something about having the sister (Elly) f*ck the MC's dad. when I read this I closed the game. now I am not able to convince myself to open the game because I had started seeing Elly as the MC's girl (which is me) and she being with someone else was something I didn't like. people who have already played the game, pls tell me what will happen later.
Also in general, I don't like the idea of having a big organization constantly monitor and influence my decisions in a game. So what part will this organization "complex society" play in the later part of the game.
(i dont know if this is necessary but i am playing the incest route)
*i am not a native english speaker

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
HELP!
I was playing the game and I was genuinely enjoying it. I reached the point where we are having a conversation with Cody and his mom about joining their organization. there was something about having the sister (Elly) f*ck the MC's dad. when I read this I closed the game. now I am not able to convince myself to open the game because I had started seeing Elly as the MC's girl (which is me) and she being with someone else was something I didn't like. people who have already played the game, pls tell me what will happen later.
the dev already said that this game will have NO NTR, so no, Elly will not fuck Rick, even more so because she doesn't like him, and would rather go away than do that... she loves the MC, and solely him, so it would be impossible for it to happen...

also i'm not comfortable with the Complex Society watching every step we make, and Cody's "mom" lying about MC's condition just to initiate everything doesn't sit right with me, even if she is vague about it and says that everything will be revealed in the future... she's basically maniputaling Elly and Alice into loving the MC, even if they already did... if it was real life, they'd get angry that they were fooled to such an extent, and that could tarnish the relationship they built, but hey... it's a game, so everything will be okay...

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
the dev already said that this game will have NO NTR, so no, Elly will not fuck Rick, even more so because she doesn't like him, and would rather go away than do that... she loves the MC, and solely him, so it would be impossible for it to happen...

also i'm not comfortable with the Complex Society watching every step we make, and Cody's "mom" lying about MC's condition just to initiate everything doesn't sit right with me, even if she is vague about it and says that everything will be revealed in the future... she's basically maniputaling Elly and Alice into loving the MC, even if they already did... if it was real life, they'd get angry that they were fooled to such an extent, and that could tarnish the relationship they built, but hey... it's a game, so everything will be okay...
thanks for the explaination, i feel exactly the same way but needed to hear it from someone before i could continue.
"she's basically maniputaling Elly and Alice into loving the MC, even if they already did" i also felt the same way while reading through that part and i also didnt like it

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
thanks for the explaination, i feel exactly the same way but needed to hear it from someone before i could continue.
"she's basically maniputaling Elly and Alice into loving the MC, even if they already did" i also felt the same way while reading through that part and i also didnt like it
yes it didn't sit right with me too when they were lied about his "condition"... it'd be way easier to slowly make them realise their feelings without lying about anything... it would assure no backlash in the future, but i guess the dev think's this is for the best, so i'll roll with it...

Reactions: ukaking

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

I see it less as manipulating them to love him and more seeing how they really feel about him.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I feel like Alice is becoming a central focus, as she should. I want to stop shilling for this game so bad but it keeps being awesome. I also want to give at least a little bit of criticism but the dev keeps listening to fans and improving.

moh22

Jan 5, 2018
there was similar game with the same engine and setting of characters, does anyone know it? I forgot its name, the sis was slimmer though

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes