Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone know if my game is bugged?
The quest where you have to pick a random card out of 3 in the tent with the blonde (Courtney) won't do anything
Edit: I had to unlock Phoebe to help me cheat, the message that said I wasn't able to return threw me off thinking there was something else
Here's a save code for all figurines with the bugged quest on v0.16PublicWin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a save code for after going through the cosplay competition having unlocked Courtney's scene:

Last edited:

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
The quest where you have to pick a random card out of 3 in the tent with the blonde (Courtney) won't do anything

I have the bug fixed in the version I'm working on now. But there are two workarounds on the version you are playing on. If you re-load the game it should let you try again. Secondly if you finish Phoebes dungeon the bug will not occur at all.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Edit: I had to unlock Phoebe to help me cheat, the message that said I wasn't able to return threw me off thinking there was something else

passwords don't work, do I need to remove spaces?

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I hope there will be Faye and Vanilla scenes in the future, but as of now, we don't have any
for some reason I remember that in previous versions of the game, you could look at vanilla's tits when she was behind the counter

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
for some reason I remember that in previous versions of the game, you could look at vanilla's tits when she was behind the counter
that was a thing, i believe it was the patreon version of the old game you could do that and there was an option for the rest of the characters to have their tits out

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
You can still look, but you need the Patreon version of $10 and above IIRC to be able to do that

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes