keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
What sorcery is this? people are still using flash? The game's great tho.
Pepo these days expect things made in Unity in order to be a "great game" ..more opposite actually.

I was complained about almost no content in this new version of poke- I mean con-quest..
Then recently found Crimson Keep, the art style looked similar to this. It's amazing piece of work. Not just that, I found out the dev did not setup a patreon page due to a lot of time it takes to make a cg/animation alone so he/she didn't know where to set the price. So I just want to say that I'm sorry. Best of luck. Take your time. No rushed content plz.

What happened to the links for the old version of the game?
Does anyone has the file for the beta of v0.17.2 ?
Shouldn't it be here?
All our old content and even old versions can be found on Newgrounds nothing has been lost :)

We even have the very first version still up lol

Reactions: M1K3_0

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Here's a link to the latest beta version. Lmk what you guys think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M1K3_0

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
I remember something about other Con-Quest related games, like Side-Quest and Con-Quest Romance The Spring Festival, are they still in development or were they completed ?

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
I'm sorry, but hasn't this game been in development for like 7 years at this point? Or is this another version of the one I played years ago?

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but hasn't this game been in development for like 7 years at this point? Or is this another version of the one I played years ago?
The older Poke-con version is still up on Newgrounds and can be found here.

Any save passwords from the older versions will work in the newer version and give you a neat reward based on the highest level you got to in the old game.

The newer versions are closer to a remake with an expanded story with tons of new CGs, and over 20+ characters and counting.

With a new character being added just about every month!

Reactions: $@~ and Reij

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ConQuest-0.17Beta3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
The art looks super good and the girls show personality with just the images, gonna be a great game if it does NOT get abandoned

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
The art looks super good and the girls show personality with just the images, gonna be a great game if it does NOT get abandoned
the games been going for years despite having to be completely remade after some legal issues so its not likely to get abandoned

Reactions: kanuan69
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes