DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I really dont like the new art tbh
I have seen a few people mention they preferred the art style in the older version which is totally fair, but I do find it a little confusing.

Personally, I think the new stuff looks way better but at the same time isn't radically different in terms of style. With the exception of the Vanilla's shop and the way rooms are done. Those are definitely a different style lol.

Old version on the left, newer versions on the right.

ConQuestOldvsNew.png

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
The older Poke-con version is still up on Newgrounds and can be found here.

Any save passwords from the older versions will work in the newer version and give you a neat reward based on the highest level you got to in the old game.

The newer versions are closer to a remake with an expanded story with tons of new CGs, and over 20+ characters and counting.

With a new character being added just about every month!
Oh, thank you for your explanation, I wasn't meaning any ill will, I was just confused so I appreciate the clarification, I loved the original so I'm looking forward to seeing what your experience with game development will bring out in the finished product and I wish you all the best in the future. :)

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
Overall, I prefer the new designs more, I'd say people are having their nostalgia goggles on, I would say the only gripe is that I liked the og hairstyle of the shopkeeper a bit more, but that being said I do like the air of mystery and elegance her new look gives off. It is obvious that the art has improved with a more established identity and I'm here for it.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I think stylistically the old version was goofier and I really liked that about it. Don't get me wrong, the new stuff is great too. Higher quality work. But the doritos bag with Vanilla's sticker slapped on top or the fake trees propped up around the fields fit the atmosphere of the game a bit better with the over the top, silly dialog and events of the game.

Once again though, the new stuff is, without a doubt, great work. The game is great to look at and to play.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
This version art looks much better. Tho I feel I prefered the look of the initial designs for this version rather than some of the new ones we got? Seems like there was some slight art style changes changes since the Phoebe stuff.

Do really wish that we would get all events CGs has well has sprites variations in the gallery (like Scarlet bathroom scene)... This game has a pretty rigid save system so its a shame to not be able to come back to that content.

While I'm there do wish there was in game mention of all the cursed girl fucking us and not just a gallery unlock, if the scene was played right after the uncursing maybe. New girls do get that so thats nice. wish it wasnt all frog battles tho.

Last edited:

chanito

Jan 10, 2020
Beta 0.1.7 save
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Reactions: full_full

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I'm trying to do Camo's side quest but I'm stuck. I can find Camo in two places. One is at her camp and all she says is that she wants to be alone, and the other is by the river and she says she needs help with her other duties. Any help is appreciated.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
I'm trying to do Camo's side quest but I'm stuck. I can find Camo in two places. One is at her camp and all she says is that she wants to be alone, and the other is by the river and she says she needs help with her other duties. Any help is appreciated.
Isn't it after beating the wolf ? If so, Faye should have mentionned something, and I think you must go to Vanilla's shop.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Isn't it after beating the wolf ? If so, Faye should have mentionned something, and I think you must go to Vanilla's shop.
I beat the wolf. I went to the shop.
Oh, Iactually remembered Vanilla said she wanted me to bring her a frog but I skipped the text and I'm not sure if that is related. Anyways, I've defeated a whole bunch of different frogs but none of them was the one she wanted.
EDIT: After the combo for the cursed cosplayer reached 30something, she appeared, and I beat her and then the frog appeared. She actually took the longest of all the rare ones to show up, I didn't expect to take that long.
EDIT 2: I think it bugged. I found another bandana in the cave and now she's asking for another frog but there is no exclamation mark like before.

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I have seen a few people mention they preferred the art style in the older version which is totally fair, but I do find it a little confusing.

Personally, I think the new stuff looks way better but at the same time isn't radically different in terms of style. With the exception of the Vanilla's shop and the way rooms are done. Those are definitely a different style lol.

View attachment 2454372
the UI and the more detailed areas are a huge improvement but i do prefer the old character art styles, might just be cause i had so much time with them though before it all got remade

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
I beat the wolf. I went to the shop.
Oh, Iactually remembered Vanilla said she wanted me to bring her a frog but I skipped the text and I'm not sure if that is related. Anyways, I've defeated a whole bunch of different frogs but none of them was the one she wanted.
EDIT: After the combo for the cursed cosplayer reached 30something, she appeared, and I beat her and then the frog appeared. She actually took the longest of all the rare ones to show up, I didn't expect to take that long.
EDIT 2: I think it bugged. I found another bandana in the cave and now she's asking for another frog but there is no exclamation mark like before.
Not these frogs. Go to the pond outside of the building, where you find one of the "keys" to enter at the beginning of the game.
You don't need to fight anything. Just to get the frog you met at the beginning.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

View attachment 2454372
Well it pretty much boils down to: What you have posted looks better, what is there in the previews looks awful, so maybe is an issue with the previews chosen for the post
For example Tifa looks horribly bad

Hoss3eg8

Oct 14, 2021
"What goes great with fries and tells you lies?" The name of the rabbit is your answer.

what is this bunny's name?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes