Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Just a pro-tip.

You main demographic gonna be NTR audience, so I wouldn't bother too much trying to get more audience, because well... they would avoid this anyway. (avoidable content or not.... makes the LIs trash for those not into that content.)

The whole "You can't please everyone" thing. (More devs should learn this tbh... would save everyone the headache).

Props for not beating around the bush like some devs do tho. Transparency is respectable.

It's not about trying to please a different audience. My game is focused on NTR and is definitely for NTR fans. However, in my opinion, the best kind of NTR is the one you can choose to avoid. I believe this makes the NTR experience even more powerful. It's not because the game is pushing you down that path, but because you're deciding to go down it on your own.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In its current state the gameplay mechanics are far too punitive towards 'vanilla' progress.

By that I mean it's nearly impossible to keep sufficient strength/money to always send the antagonist away, and regardless, that doesn't matter because the dominance stat doesn't affect the aggro stat.

In some ways I think those two stats are backwards - meaning his dominance should affect the likelihood of him doing things with the characters, while aggro affects the frequency, right now it's more the opposite. This would be consistent with when the player shuts him down, his dominance temporarily decreases, and he's less likely to get handsy with them.

This would also be more consistent with mixed states; a horny (high aggro) but low dominance dad would constantly be trying to feel them up but getting rejected, whereas a high dominance but low aggro dad would be able to seduce them, but just currently not in the mood.

As it is now, dominance really only affects scene variety - aggro is the only thing that matters for toggling the interactions.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So basically, as it stands right now, this game is simply an NTR simulator. Great if you like that kind of thing, not so much if you don't. I see the dev has plans and such, but for now, unless you like NTR this game has nothing for you.

Reactions: hyfka and Aioria619

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Is it all going to be Netorare or will there be any sharing/ntrs type content?

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Updated the developer's notes. I hope it will now be easier for you to understand what this game is all about and whether it's worth downloading for you

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
So basically, as it stands right now, this game is simply an NTR simulator. Great if you like that kind of thing, not so much if you don't. I see the dev has plans and such, but for now, unless you like NTR this game has nothing for you.
The point of the non-NTR content is to act as seasoning to make the NTR stronger, as per the dev's own perspective on the matter, if you aren't into the primary content then there's not much sense in latching onto the secondary content (that goes for every game, really).

Barely any NTR focused games offer satisfactory alternatives because it's all ultimately just secondary content to fill around the NTR, and this one's not trying to break the mold on that.

Reactions: Thackerweil

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Just a pro-tip.

You main demographic gonna be NTR audience, so I wouldn't bother too much trying to get more audience, because well... they would avoid this anyway. (avoidable content or not.... makes the LIs trash for those not into that content.)

The whole "You can't please everyone" thing. (More devs should learn this tbh... would save everyone the headache).

Props for not beating around the bush like some devs do tho. Transparency is respectable.
Ignore this guy, he is one of the guys who hates ntr so much it lives rent free in his head (surprised his account isn't deleted yet with all spam he does tbh wouldn't be the first one to be banned either) and goes around lying to devs telling them that just because their games have and ntr route or any content like that at all that now the dev has to make only ntr because no one else will like their game.

You can have a game with an ntr route as well as non ntr routes and content try to have different kinds of audiences and be fine regardless of what some people who hate ntr so much they try to lie about it may say.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
So let me get this straight you are having multiple female love interests and you are trying to keep your father from them if you "fail" its NTR content if you succeed you are what? in a harem game in all but name?

What is it with devs creating harem/NTR games? these genres mix like oil and water. Fans of NTR hate harem and fans of harem hate NTR. These are not compatible fans. You have basically take your story and split it into two which means each side is going to resent the other because half the content isn't even something they want to think about let alone experience.

I've never seen anyone of these game that do both do anything other than die. I would rather see this game just be NTR and i hate NTR than see an NTR/Harem hybrid because it doesn't work. not really. One path is always favoured over the other causing people to resent the side that gets the favoured treatment.

Pick one or the other and don't do both. You are just pissing in the wind if you try to do both.

I honestly can't see this being successful trying to walk the tightrope.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I say: Do whatever game you want to do, dev, if you want both, do both.

Now, if you don't mind a suggestion, do not make a route harder than the other, try to keep a balance. If you intend to invest time and effort on the non-NTR route, at least make it enjoyable.

Oct 10, 2017
Kiratta

Since the game is on an early stage of development and you talk about changes to balancing and what not, I'm not sure how useful suggestions or comments are right now, but I would like to make three points.

1. I don't know how triggers work on HTML games or if you just haven't added enough content but since you're making a "corruption by stages" game, then there's an absolute need for consistency with how characters react and speak. What do I mean by that? If they've already submitted to the dad then they can't be all coy or offended when he atacks them during other scenes. Different stages of corruption should move all scenes forward or the narrative becomes wonky.

2. Since there's a virgin tag, I believe there's a need for an event specifically designated for the loss of virginity. If she's a virgin and then just... isn't... then there's really no content related to that tag.

3. I think there's a a couple of scenes that aren't triggering or maybe I don't how to trigger them or I'm just misunderstanding but sometimes when you sleep and leave your room there's a message that says something something mom or sis (like "a scene with mom happened"). What's up with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: theinternetis4

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I say: Do whatever game you want to do, dev, if you want both, do both.

Now, if you don't mind a suggestion, do not make a route harder than the other, try to keep a balance. If you intend to invest time and effort on the non-NTR route, at least make it enjoyable.
It's kinda amusing to watch people debate about my game. Still, I'm sifting through those arguments to see if I can grab anything helpful that might actually benefit my game. Thanks for the advice though, I'm gonna do exactly what you suggested.

Kiratta

Since the game is on an early stage of development and you talk about changes to balancing and what not, I'm not sure how useful suggestions or comments are right now, but I would like to make three points.

1. I don't know how triggers work on HTML games or if you just haven't added enough content but since you're making a "corruption by stages" game, then there's an absolute need for consistency with how characters react and speak. What do I mean by that? If they've already summited to the dad then they can't be all coy or offended when he atacks them during other scenes. Different stages of corruption should move all scenes forward or the narrative becomes wonky.

2. Since there's a virgin tag, I believe there's a need for an event specifically designated for the loss of virginity. If she's a virgin and then just... isn't... then there's really no content related to that tag.

3. I think there's a a couple of scenes that aren't triggering or maybe I don't how to trigger them or I'm just misunderstanding but sometimes when you sleep and leave your room there's a message that says something something mom or sis (like "a scene with mom happened"). What's up with that?
Hello! Well, let me give you one answer for all three questions - the game's still in demo mode, and it's pretty much just the skeleton at this point. Corruption stages? Yeah, totally agree, that's what I'm diving into right now. As for the "Virgin" tag, I've got some menus prepped for it, but they still need to find their spot in the game and I have to connect them properly with other variables. About those empty messages? They're like the triggers, and they're actually doing their thing. My bad – I just spaced out and forgot to toss in the content. Same goes for the training with your (step)sister down in the basement.

As you can see, there's still a lot of work ahead. Thank you for the comment.

And to other people what were arguing about the harem tag. Not exactly sure where you spotted a harem here with just two girls, but I guess it all hinges on how you interpret that tag. Anyway, for me, this is not the harem at all (Actually I myself pretty much dislike this tag in games).

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I'm not against NTR if it is not degrading as in many other titles. Banging your stepmom & stepsis right after your father's done with them is really hot. Keep up the good work, man.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Any chance for gay content or being turned into a sissy by the dad?
Nope, that's a big turn off for me in games, sorry.

Don't know if that was already brought to your attention, but please be careful with the capitalization of your files. It fucks with non-windows users.
Yes, Im aware of that problem already. Will fix it in the next update. My apologies for this inconvenience

tomotachi

Jun 2, 2023
Nope, that's a big turn off for me in games, sorry.

Yes, Im aware of that problem already. Will fix it in the next update. My apologies for this inconvenience
Thank you and sorry for reiterating a know issue. I like your game thus far and am eager to see how it pans out

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
looking good chief, i'll be waiting for those gameplay mechanics (looting, exploration) with impatience.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As long as every path has its own content you can make as much routes as you want. The game with more branching paths I know of is GGGB, it has routes for almost everyone.

May 29, 2017
It's not about trying to please a different audience. My game is focused on NTR and is definitely for NTR fans. However, in my opinion, the best kind of NTR is the one you can choose to avoid. I believe this makes the NTR experience even more powerful. It's not because the game is pushing you down that path, but because you're deciding to go down it on your own.
These kinds of NTR games are the only ones I'm interested in playing. Even then I usually want to play one vanilla playthrough first and only then go through the NTR variations. The contrast and choice are what makes the NTR hot for me, but if it's automatic it's not interesting for me at all.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes