chris141

Nov 1, 2017
what about being abel to work with your dad and becom a dom with him for some 3 some events. and like the coment above mine. what if you could also becoem a sissy or sissy up your dad and you becoem the mian dom.

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
Anyone have other games where a male family member fucks everyone and you can only watch/spy on them? Besides Power Vacuum obviously. Seriously the best incest content.

tyrant18

Dec 22, 2017
This game really gave me the feeling that I can "lose" and being a cuck, had fun and its actually hot! Keep going, I enjoyed it for real :)

Jul 5, 2020
For all fellow Linux users, the easiest way to experience the game on your Linux machines is to convert all image file names to lowercase and ensure that the HTML paths are adjusted accordingly. I have achieved this using regexp replacements in Emacs.
is there a way to do that without going in and renaming every image

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Whenever i chase the man away it says +2 power, but it does not add more power to me. This should be a bug, otherwise it is impossible to keep him in check no matter what.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Honestly dont even know how to play this game. No matter what i do i end up with no money, no power and "man" ends up all dominant and powerful. The stat loss/gain is very unbalanced.

Reactions: ehihatesigningup

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Would like to see the dad have a bigger dick than you and have there be some mechanic where if he uses them too many times he gets the girls addicted or ruins them so they have no interest in you or something.

Reactions: Fred the Red

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Would like to see the dad have a bigger dick than you and have there be some mechanic where if he uses them too many times he gets the girls addicted or ruins them so they have no interest in you or something.
I was going to suggest something similar myself.

I played the game, tried both "routes" so to speak. I have some suggestions for improvement:

- This is a good time to decide what the game will primarily be about, either harem, NTR, or survival. IMO, the strength of the game is NTR, as there aren't many HTML NTR focused sims like this, so that would be the logical focus.

- Ideas for expanding the NTR content: add a growing permanent corruption element at high domination levels that increases with each encounter, weakens the relationship the girls have with the MC, and makes it clear the girls are (now) thoroughly enjoying it. (See post quote above for justifications.)

- (NTR expansion) Add a chance for interruption events to relationship building actions by the mc, forcing them to either challenge the father or let the girl get molested/fucked.

- (NTR expansion) Add actual sex of some sort at high domination levels to harassment events. This can be separate so the girl still gets groped or whatever, but it leads to fellatio/titjobs/sex/etc.

- The cost to fix the water should at least be partially based on the percentage of wear.

- Items should be purchasable in bulk without a refresh button. One way to do this is to add buying allotments like x5 or x10.

- Energy cheat should probably fully restore energy, or at least give you twenty energy at a minimum.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I really like the idea behind this game and the premise of the swaying NTR options. The only thing I would suggest is the option to basically do the same to the "Man" as he is doing to you if you go dominant yourself. It can be oiptional if need be but if you fall fully into NTR and then win them back then revenge would be sweet

OhhSnap

Feb 5, 2018
Good start. It's a good idea for a game. It has heavy NTR but you can completely combat it (after some decent balancing to the game later on). Keep at it mate!

Reactions: Thackerweil

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Greate game. So I addinig some of my own hopium to thread:
- really hope for random events and groping scenes scaling with dads dominance (groping->stripping->masturbate at nude girl->blowjob->raping girl->girl fucking willingly)
- more love events on love path(interaction changing with love stat)
- dominant stat for mc to molest and rape girls at dominant path
- sneaky wuss pass(getting some sloppy seconds if dad fuck girl into unconscious or got tired and offered some to MC)
- selling girl services at trade outpost with high dominance(both by dad and MC)
It all seems like in game's spirit so hope that 2-3 updates in we will see some of it.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Interesting concept, but it needs more fleshing out at the moment. If it's really going to be 50/50, great, but if it goes 60–70% ntr, then it's going to get ignored by the majority of possible consumers that don't mind ntr as long as they can completely cockblock the opponent.

On another note, It could be even more interesting if the father started in a better relationship with the mother, which would mean they sleep in the same room. It would add more room for cockblocking scenes, and with enough player medling, he could be kicked to another room for a night (possibility for a permanent thing later on). This could allow for more development with the mother (sleepovers). That then could lead quite naturally to him trying his luck on the player's sister, expanding the scope of required player management, and letting father gain ground if we fuck up.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes