yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CondemnedTown-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Not really a suggestion since it would basically double the amount of work in the game, but a female PC option where the cost of letting the father become too dominant is the player also getting dominated and used and then needing to find a wayto free themselves would be amazing.

In terms of actual suggestions, to increase the stakes perhaps the father could start pimping out the mother and sister if his dominance and strength go too unchallenged and the womens corruption gets too high.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
5. also the $ before the mother and sister love labels needs removing..
Thanks a lot for the feedbaclk!

Can you give a little more detail about this bug? Is it the girl variables on the side menu that need to be filled in at the start of the game?

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Almost every mom scene image is broken, night time, sleep, sex interactions, etc. They're all in the folder so it's a linking issue.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
this game is ridiculous! its impossible to get strength and keep it to be able to scare the father off and still have energy enough to do anything else! whats the point at all?

Reactions: RamseZ76

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
So, I've already realized that the game came out so buggy that it would be better if it didn't come out at all. Thanks to the people who point out the bugs to me. I've already fixed a lot of things, I'll go through the game again now and I'll update the thread in a couple of hours.

To those people who say that the balance in the game is broken and that the game makes you lose: guys, please read the Dev. notes before downloading the game. And if you have already downloaded it, then read at least the first couple paragraphs of the game, where it mentions the balance in the current version. Thank you.

Aldexeer

Oct 4, 2018
Not really a suggestion since it would basically double the amount of work in the game, but a female PC option where the cost of letting the father become too dominant is the player also getting dominated and used and then needing to find a way to free themselves would be amazing.
It's going to be the whole different game. If someone would make a spin-off, then sure. But please don't try to fit the unfitable in one game. That's what ruined Roundscape Adorevia for me -_-
Pimping idea looks good though.

Reactions: CyMpaK

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Ok, this solution will not solve all the errors yet, but at least the game will be a little more playable now.

Unzip the file and move it to the root folder of the game. Confirm the replacement.

(Yes, releasing the game without fully testing it by myself was not the greatest idea. Who would have thought huh)

Aldexeer

Oct 4, 2018
So, I've already realized that the game came out so buggy that it would be better if it didn't come out at all.
That's a doubt any creator has. But you're the one of the very few who's making something interesting and with unique style. Carry on!

AkumaDaddy

Jun 25, 2017
I didn't see anyone else mention it and it's still present in this version but if you do sexual interactions with the "step-mother", the "step-sister" is the one who gets the love points.

Should be a quick fix, I'd think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Space_Cow99

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
It's going to be the whole different game. If someone would make a spin-off, then sure. But please don't try to fit the unfitable in one game. That's what ruined Roundscape Adorevia for me -_-
Pimping idea looks good though.
Like I said, it wasn't a suggestion for that very reason. It's just what I was thinking while playing the game.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
To those people who say that the balance in the game is broken and that the game makes you lose: guys, please read the Dev. notes before downloading the game. And if you have already downloaded it, then read at least the first couple paragraphs of the game, where it mentions the balance in the current version. Thank you.
Don't stress too much about it, I ran entirrely clean run out of curiosity if it's possible to keep it very vanilla without any cheat, it is as long as you stock certain items at trader from start though it's rather tedious to go this way.

One thing I'm wondering a bit though is why father goes dominating route and player goes "love route" instead of sorta competing on same route as father. Imho that would fit perfectly or a simply be an option to choose from.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterKr
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes