4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
anyone manage to finish the game? does the mtl have bug?
Finished it, but i didnt even bother to complete the gallery because I'm lazy and one route was enough.

As they said in page 2, there's inconsistencies, but I still enjoyed the game, it's definitely worth a try, despite some sentences that are incorrect.

The only bug tho that I'd like to point out is a save problem at one of the mini games (the toilet one). If you try to save, your game gets an error. But no other problem thru the game.

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Does the tanned childhood friend actually like the mc or is she doing it just for the bet ?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Another short one so I can test the tool on an easier game. This one took like 2 hours to make and around 20 bucks. Not bad at all compared to the others and barely had to mess with anything to get a decent translation.

For those who don't know this is a translation made using ChatGPT and my tool to inject context during translation for a higher quality result. Basically, the MTL is perfect understandable English trust me.

I've also improved the choices a bit, now ChatGPT also knows the question being asked before it translates a choice which seems to help a bit.

Still some hiccups such as with genders or consistency with names but overall I think its in a good place. Those small mistakes can be fixed manually by the translator if they need to.

Also the tutorial is hand translated by me, not something I normally do but was burning time during the MTL process anyway. None of the other pictures are translated.

Some screens of the translation:

View attachment 2550018 View attachment 2550019
OMG i love you! And who said ai was a bad thing? Wish the official Chatgpt was more useful for NSFW works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
I kinda feel sad for Aoi in way, out of the 3 girls she was the one who had "the most development" And that is show on her final attack, but what really makes me feel sad for her is that you can cleary see that she is the most disturbed of the 3, she cleary took the competion on the wrong way and messed up on heard head. In a way i liked this game, the girls are honest just caricatures, but it works. (like i said the only exception might be Aoi with some level of development) I just wish the main girl *Shiori* had a dedicated scene to her. Outside that i'll say this game is a solid 6.5/10.

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Probably one of the best femdom hentai games that is the most interesting on terms of gameplay, because you have so much different lose scenarios that have unique dialogue. I highly suggest you guys play this. I bought the game myself and used MTool to translate and it was one of the best times of fappin life.

I'm happy more people get to have access to this game, even if you're just pirating it. I bought this game myself, and I'd say it's money well spent. It was one of the more refreshing "don't get seduced" Japanese games.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
gonna say, the translation ist pretty good. sometimes words like him/her get mixed up, but it's way better than your average MTL.
So are there any choices or is this a Kinectic novel that you have no control over?
yeah, there are choices. also a lust love bar, stamina points and tracker for how often each of the three ladies made progress on you (decides events on day 4). no super deep mechanics, but qute alright for a short game like this.

Last edited:

doosever

Nov 14, 2018
I'm not sure, probably the latter since its the newest version on dlsite but there arent any version numbers I could find.
I'm pretty sure its missing the epilogue, apparently they had an update, you can see it in the second post from the top here:

Reactions: Marco110 and Sususu
4.60 star(s) 48 Votes