Whale_Shark

Talking Shark. Developer of Confidence Man
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I still don't know how to write a review for a game but i'm more than excited to see this game flourish. It's has the option to choose between a good guy and bad guy path (of course i prefer the darker way), great humiliation paths and is written very good.
Whale_Shark is it your first project? Did you ever write some stories before? Can we find some more of your previous projects?
I'm really glad you like the game! If you want to review it (which I would certainly appreciate) you can click the number of stars you want to give it at the top of the page to start the review (see screenshot):

f95review.JPG
This is the first game I have released to the public. I worked on a different game before, while I was learning how to use Twine (the html game engine). That game never got finished, but If you're interested, I'm planning to release it, unfinished, to my Patrons, if we get to $250 per month on . I'm just releasing it for fun since I think my Patrons might enjoy it.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
is there some sort of public release schedule after a Patreon release or does it just happen when ever you feel like it?

Reactions: Thedarmon

Whale_Shark

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
is there some sort of public release schedule after a Patreon release or does it just happen when ever you feel like it?
Public release usually 5 days after the Patreon release unless I decide to do it earlier, which I sometimes do. So the public release will probably be tomorrow or the next day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gears

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Confidence Man [Ch. 1.4] [Whale_Shark] – Compressed

(151.9 MiB :: 926.6 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces video quality and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have found a bug after the session with grace when you arrive at your apartment complex, head over to your unit, and go inside. after pressing continue the whole screen is black and I can not progress further

lduke1990

Mar 14, 2020
I have found a bug after the session with grace when you arrive at your apartment complex, head over to your unit, and go inside. after pressing continue the whole screen is black and I can not progress further
Did you read the note at the beginning of the chapter about bugged save files?

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
Fantastical phenomenal writing! Not expected from an HTML game! I was exceptionally engaged, whether conversations led to fap or no fap! It'll be interesting to see if this flame can be sustained or if it shapeshifts into dumpster mode!

Whale_Shark

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I will look into this

Reactions: soniclove

Whale_Shark

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Yes
but it only happens to me on the "good" route, on the bad one, no
Ok but are you playing on a bugged save file? Like one created from before the bug fix was released? Good route, Bad route.. each would be affected differently by the bug.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
This is my very first Playthrough (tried the good guy route only at the moment) and wow, its very well written. I like the writing and i like the chosen actresses for the characters. I am looking forward for future stuff incoming. Keep it up Whale_Shark. ;)(y)

Edit: And btw. this game is defo booked. hehe :D

Reactions: Whale_Shark

HuskyBoi

Feb 16, 2018
really good fucking game. I'm one of those annoying fucks that wants incest in every game and I don't even care that there isn't any here. Just written and laid out too well to care.

Reactions: Whale_Shark

Whale_Shark

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
In the quest book sais this " I'll wait a week, and we see what punishment she'll give me. When now she's without her lover. "
Are you sure you're posting in the right game thread? There's no character named Ms. Chance in the game, and no "quest book" either.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes