Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Usually 4 or 5 days. I post the announcement on my discord when the public release is available.. Thanks for playing!
Cool that's pretty quick, thanks. Good luck with the game, I look forward to seeing how well you handle the unique scenarios when you start getting into 3rd+ interactions with characters.

Reactions: Whale_Shark

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have to say I like the class dynamics in both routes where in the corrupt route I'm doing I aim for obedience points so the popular girls and mikayla have positives from it. In the other route though Olivia and Grace like me and there was a one to one with Jasmine who is quite intriguing. Can't wait to see what is in next update.

Whale_Shark

Talking Shark. Developer of Confidence Man
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I have to say I like the class dynamics in both routes where in the corrupt route I'm doing I aim for obedience points so the popular girls and mikayla have positives from it. In the other route though Olivia and Grace like me and there was a one to one with Jasmine who is quite intriguing. Can't wait to see what is in next update.
I'm glad you're enjoying it

Whale_Shark

Talking Shark. Developer of Confidence Man
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I have a question, is there a submissive path or femdom?
There's not, though certain characters you encounter have more dominant personalities than others, and you can choose to act submissive when you interact with them.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's testament to the quality of the writing that I'm entirely committed to my brutality playthrough but find myself constantly reading along in the file to see what's happening on the other branch and find both to be entirely consistent within their own universe. This is rapidly becoming one of the most well-written games on the site.

I'm not entirely convinced about the classroom discussion/student notes mechanic, but respect for trying something new that's not just another pointless minigame.

The one thing I'm starting to miss is a sense of the MC's agenda in all this: He chose to come to this isolated community to "teach", presumably with some purpose in mind, but so far he's just doing his teaching gig, fucking vulnerable women when they hove into sight, and having the occasional chat with the neighbours. All very pleasant, but I'm not sure where it's all supposed to be going from the MC's POV.

Obviously there are other forces at play which will likely move the plot along, as we see in the vignettes with the marshals, but what does the MC want?

Meeerp

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah mega is down, with nopy being down there aren't many websites now that aren't dodgy.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Screenshot 2021-11-09 035941.png

Please tell me these are all purposeful references to fellow HTML erotica games College Daze, Casting Director, and The Company (all of which are fan-fucking-tastic by the way).

Not for nothing, but I've also been really impressed so far. As someone who puts a premium on good writing, this game has been a real treat so far.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes