D3vTheModder

Enjoyer
Donor
Jan 12, 2018
(My first ever post! Hello F95!)

As per multiple posts, here's a future proof (most likely) guide on how to get patron rewards :)

1: Open index.html
2: Look for <!-- UUID://5455985E-A79A-4806-ACD0-249705FC22C9// -->
3: Grab the long set of characters all the way down to </tw-storydata>
4: Paste it into
5: Copy it into anything that can edit text
6: Find setup.bs2, setup.bs1, setup.def and setup.abc and replace all if (setup.cyrb53 ==... with if (true){
7: Find setup.rt and replace let hash = setup.cyrb53(setup.getVar("zzz")); with let hash = setup.getVar("zzz"); AND the if (hash === ....){ with if (hash === "ANY CODE YOU WANT")
8: Save the file
9: Go back to the decoder
10: Paste your saved file in the encoder (the other box)
11: Copy the encoded characters
12: Replace the old one in the index.html
13: Start the game and use the code you have put in the hash === CODE line (try twice if the code is 'invalid' the first time)
14: ENJOY!

For the lazy few I attached a ready to go file for v0.13 (might update this in the future).
The code for my file is kek
It also includes a Money Cheat, its a toggle that sets your money to $9000.
It works as a toggle (i'm lazy) so just toggle it on then off and it will function as a money reset.

Hope it helps :)

Last edited:

D3vTheModder

Enjoyer
Donor
Jan 12, 2018
anyone having any idea where the savefiles are located?
They are stored in your browser storage (In Chrome: Right Click -> Inspect -> Application -> Local / Session Storage) which is not persistent and can be lost so see below.

If you want persistence, your only option is to export the text or save file while in the game. Do this frequently or you can lose your progress.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017

As per multiple posts, here's a future proof (most likely) guide on how to get patron rewards :)

6: Find setup.bs2, setup.bs1, setup.def and setup.abc and replace all if (setup.cyrb53 ==... with if (true){
7: Find setup.rt and replace let hash = setup.cyrb53(setup.getVar("zzz")); with let hash = setup.getVar("zzz"); AND the if (hash === ....){ with if (hash === "ANY CODE YOU WANT")
13: Start the game and use the code you have put in the hash === CODE line (try twice if the code is 'invalid' the first time)

For the lazy few I attached a ready to go file for v0.13 (might update this in the future).
It works as a toggle (i'm lazy) so just toggle it on then off and it will function as a money reset.

i have so many questions :LOL:
so you copy everything between the </tw-storydata>?
how many spaces to decode? the default is 4
edit: nevermind, it was 4. i needed to copy just the characters. thanks, mate

Mar 26, 2022
I never liked HTML-based games, but oh man, this game is good. A little more interactions with the girls, some more well written and polished plot and this could be one of the best games in this category. Good job Tukann, I'm not even angry about the paywall. Damn, maybe I'll subscribe it myself :KEK:

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018

Just wanna say woah...wow

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
I really wish that the meter that goes when you were doing lewd stuff to the sleeping girls isn't invisible to my eyes, or the fap-meter. I can't see the progress going up.

Last edited:

D3vTheModder

Enjoyer
Donor
Jan 12, 2018

Ok, maybe I'm less lazy than I thought...
Since this multi step process is quite convoluted and may not be "beginner friendly", I've decided to write a small utility app that will essentially do all the above steps. This should be future proof (at least the decoding part) and fairly lightweight.

1: Download (too big to be an attachment) - Updated for V15

2: Extract it into the main folder of the game (where index.html is located)

3: Open Powershell (or any other terminal) in that folder
3.NOTE: On windows SHIFT+Right Click -> Open Powershell Window Here

4: Write the following command .\confined-and-horny-decoder-win.exe decode
4.NOTE: Change the filename to whatever platform you use e.g. .\confined-and-horny-decoder-linux
4.NOTE2: You should see a message saying "Compatible Version!" and "Success"

5. If you're fancy check the decoded.html and ensure all the changes have been applied.

6. Write the same command but instead of decode we will use encode
6.EXAMPLE: .\confined-and-horny-decoder-win.exe encode

7. Run the game

8. Use code kek for patron rewards.
8.NOTE: In my testing I had to press validate twice.

Tested on Windows and Linux (don't have a mac on hand but should be working fine)
Currently only compatible with v13, since I dont have access to previous version files.
I'm also unsure if v14 will use the same system for encryption so if you are reading this in the future and I haven't updated the code (feel free to DM me as I might have just missed an update) then this utility will still create a decoded file, however you will see a message "Incompatible Version" meaning you will have to perform the changes manually and then run the encode command. Manual steps are in the quoted message, could be different for newer versions.

Good luck and have fun ^-^

Last edited:

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
Going to try the update. I have to admit, waiting for Emily to finally open up to intercourse feels like a fools errand at this point o_O

xberzerk

Jan 2, 2020
Just finished first playthrough to most recent update.

Liked:
+ Emily
+ Unbelievably mobile-friendly
+ Sleepy head
+ Sneak
+ Facefucking
+ Emily
+ Camera upgrades
(would be nice to up the ante / go faster for more $$. maybe purchase attachments or lighting?)

Disliked:
- Emily/Olivia's faces too similar
(sometimes hard to tell the difference when personalities aren't involved)
- Under Construction options
(doesn't seem to add anything, just makes game feel less complete)
- Boner hate
(already intimate with both but still getting hate. also maybe have a chance at being excusable in the morning? and/or event trigger if their lust is high enough)
- Bugs
(can i just clean her room so she stops waking me up??)

Suggestions:
> Getting caught peeping triggers events
> Shower invasion (both ways)
> Choking (...with Emily please)
> Outfit selection (especially for photoshoots, but around the house would be cool too)
> Penalty and/or event trigger for hoarding panties
> Fuck Olivia while she's on the phone
> Eat Emily out during class

It's been fun and I'm excited to see where this goes. Thanks for the ride so far Tukann !

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Just finished first playthrough to most recent update.

Liked:
+ Emily
+ Unbelievably mobile-friendly
+ Sleepy head
+ Sneak
+ Facefucking
+ Emily
+ Camera upgrades
(would be nice to up the ante / go faster for more $$. maybe purchase attachments or lighting?)

Disliked:
- Emily/Olivia's faces too similar
(sometimes hard to tell the difference when personalities aren't involved)
- Under Construction options
(doesn't seem to add anything, just makes game feel less complete)
- Boner hate
(already intimate with both but still getting hate. also maybe have a chance at being excusable in the morning? and/or event trigger if their lust is high enough)
- Bugs
(can i just clean her room so she stops waking me up??)

Suggestions:
> Getting caught peeping triggers events
> Shower invasion (both ways)
> Choking (...with Emily please)
> Outfit selection (especially for photoshoots, but around the house would be cool too)
> Penalty and/or event trigger for hoarding panties
> Fuck Olivia while she's on the phone
> Eat Emily out during class

It's been fun and I'm excited to see where this goes. Thanks for the ride so far Tukann !
All good suggestions, thanks (y)

Dec 14, 2018
For some reason I seem to be stucked at this phase:

1707803662839.png

I did several stuff with olivia but Emily is NEVER in her room at evening. Been waiting for weeks

Also: I got a scene where olivia was crying and the idea of a party came out. $0 cash at that point so nothing I could do
Then when I got the cash I bought the party supplies but the scene never showed up again so I don't know how to use that item

Nvm, it triggered a few days after recieving package

Last edited:

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I did several stuff with olivia but Emily is NEVER in her room at evening. Been waiting for weeks
Emily is in her room in the evening on Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Also: I got a scene where olivia was crying and the idea of a party came out. $0 cash at that point so nothing I could do
Then when I got the cash I bought the party supplies but the scene never showed up again so I don't know how to use that item
Wait for the item delivery. And if you got the item, wait for Saturday night.

Reactions: YordanTsonev
4.20 star(s) 21 Votes