Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I like it, has a lot of mechanics from your previous game so those familiar will enjoy.

Small suggestion, I think preventing the player from spamming during sex options and allowing the animation to play the fully before being able to click again is a good idea unless you like giving the player that choice lol
Thank you. On those interactions I like having players be able to control the speed by how fast they click, I think it makes those more fun. Otherwise it's just a regular animation loop but you have to click repeatedly, which would be less interesting I think.

Enebot89

Jul 28, 2023
Ok, cracked this one too. Kudos to the author for taking time to obfuscate the code.

In order to get the patron thing, open the index.html file with your favorite code editor and replace
Code:
(hash === 6502556858186809) || setup.def()
with true

Bro which line is that

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
The rendering and art style of this game weren't really my prefer, and HTML doesn't provide enough immersion, but there's something magical about it that makes me keep playing it

Every man has fantasized about two types of women that are slutty and innocent. This game achieves both of the that.
Olivia plays the slutty, but also has an innocent side.
Emily plays the innocent and exploring her slutty side.
That's the magical part.

Last edited:

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
definitely needs to have a "export safe file" button. Lost all my progress xD Edit: oh there is one, just never scrolled down lol

Last edited:

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
Hats off to Tukann... this game rocks. And it's html/browser based? Wow...

My only question is... what's going on with the delivery girl :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tukann

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Thank you. On those interactions I like having players be able to control the speed by how fast they click, I think it makes those more fun. Otherwise it's just a regular animation loop but you have to click repeatedly, which would be less interesting I think.
hi tukann, let's starting saying that i really appreciate your game, nice story, animation etc.. congrats !
about what this user said i'm honestly with him , i mean i respect you choiche of maual interavtion during scenes and i accept it too but i think about long terms if you have will and time you should add even a switch button in scenes al let the player decide if you want to go manual or auto ( maybe with 3 speeds like , slow normal fast) bc to me it's a bit annoying be forced to go always manual, but i repeat it's just an opinion that not influence what i think about your game, i love and i'll always playing no matter what, but pls at least take that idea in consideration, thank you.

Reactions: Tukann
4.20 star(s) 21 Votes