Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I tried to recreate it and didn't have any bug in the bathroom but I found one (not sure if it's the same as earlier though) while having a BJ in MC room at night by Emily
After failing to take a photo there's no option to leave the scene. But saving at that moment and loading this exact save manage to pass the bug
Stats and day 0%, 100%, 0%, Wed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.

Reactions: filochard

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I feel like I'm getting trolled by the camera minigami, lmao. So many times I stop the slider in the little bar for a perfect shot and it gives me only a good one.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
As she keeps talking, her towel slowly slides down. She doesn't seem to notice.
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<switch>>

Error: child tag <<case>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<switch>>

Error: cannot execute widget <<npcLine>>: unable to parse macro argument "setup.setChar($curChar)>>": Unexpected end of input
Her lust increased +
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Error: child tag <</mcci>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<mcci>>

Error: child tag <</cc>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<cc>>

Leave

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
why does i feel like im stuck in a loop? this is my first time trying the game and still no progress in sight after unlocking the photo booth

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
why does i feel like im stuck in a loop? this is my first time trying the game and still no progress in sight after unlocking the photo booth
Instructions on how to progress are in the notebook. "i" button on your screen

Yurotas

Jan 27, 2019
Save for current patch (Or I think so, at least the gallery and camera are both fully unlocked)

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes