yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ConfinedAndHorny-0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JayDas

Jul 27, 2017
Waiting for some legend to provide the patreon code to the newest version of the game or code wizard their way through
Ok so went at it.
Corrected index.html using EverGrace's code.
For those interested:
In the <!-- UUID://5455985E-A79A-4806-ACD0-249705FC22C9// line, once you get past hidden=""> you get a bunch of random characters
Decoded those through and got the code
So I edited it with EverGrace's code then recoded it and replaced it in the file

Have fun!

Eathu01

Mar 6, 2021
Ok so went at it.
Corrected index.html using EverGrace's code.
For those interested:
In the <!-- UUID://5455985E-A79A-4806-ACD0-249705FC22C9// line, once you get past hidden=""> you get a bunch of random characters
Decoded those through and got the code
So I edited it with EverGrace's code then recoded it and replaced it in the file

Have fun!
Depending on where you got the files (for example, I for it on itch) the references to audio files in your modified index are ogg instead of the mp3's. As I made this account just to download stuff, so don't know if I can attach files yet without the post being hidden, so I'll try to reply to the comment again with an attached Index for people who have MP3's in their Ref folder; but it's an easy fix, as follows:

1) Just open the index in notepad++ or any applicable text editor, go to line 101, copy everything from the end of hidden=""> to right before </tw-storydata>
2) Paste that into the decoder you linked (had to undo the link in my quote as it would have hidden this post).
3) Copy and paste that into the text editor and replace every instance of .ogg with .mp3 (very easy with np++)
4) Copy that into the encoder side of the decoder used before, and encode.
5) Copy the resulted garbled text and replace the text you copied in step 1 with the new one.
6) Save the file and you should be golden. The Code will still be the word true

Hope this helps.

Edit: If you're seeing this, the post has been approved, so I'll also just post a reply with the attached file once this is approved to see if that works better.

Last edited:

Personalityfjdjdj

Feb 7, 2019
Depending on where you got the files (for example, I for it on itch) the references to audio files in your modified index are ogg instead of the mp3's. As I made this account just to download stuff, so don't know if I can attach files yet without the post being hidden, so I'll try to reply to the comment again with an attached Index for people who have MP3's in their Ref folder; but it's an easy fix, as follows:

1) Just open the index in notepad++ or any applicable text editor, go to line 101, copy everything from the end of hidden=""> to right before </tw-storydata>
2) Paste that into the decoder you linked (had to undo the link in my quote as it would have hidden this post).
3) Copy and paste that into the text editor and replace every instance of .ogg with .mp3 (very easy with np++)
4) Copy that into the encoder side of the decoder used before, and encode.
5) Copy the resulted garbled text and replace the text you copied in step 1 with the new one.
6) Save the file and you should be golden. The Code will still be the word true

Hope this helps.

Edit: If you're seeing this, the post has been approved, so I'll also just post a reply with the attached file once this is approved to see if that works better.
What about android user's? Any chance to decode?

Reactions: Corvus1237

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
What a great game... One suggestion, please add more positions/interactions in one sex scene... which increases replayability
Good suggestion. I'm already planning on remaking Olivia's first sex scene with more positions and interactive foreplay.

Reactions: tuekop
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes