GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
Ok, cracked this one too. Kudos to the author for taking time to obfuscate the code.

In order to get the patron thing, open the index.html file with your favorite code editor and replace
Code:
(hash === 6502556858186809) || setup.def()
with true

Archmango

Sep 2, 2018
Ok, cracked this one too. Kudos to the author for taking time to obfuscate the code.

In order to get the patron thing, open the index.html file with your favorite code editor and replace
Code:
with true

Am I suppose to replace the whole line or just part of it?

Reactions: Bystander66

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
They are not. If I decide to implement one, what kind of femdom path would you like to see in the game?
One where she teases you, only to blueball you and order you around. The sexual scenes in the path should be about worshiping her body, not her yours. The most I think she could do to you should be a handjob were she controls your orgasm or in another scene maybe her licking your ear and teasing you? But vaginal and blowjob should not be in the femdom path in my opinion. The sex scenes should be foot worship, ass worship, facesitting, pet play, and you could play with the MC being turned on by the humillation in the dialogue. It should be like good corruption games, where there is pace of corruption. Here, it should start with foot content, and scenes that turn more humillating with time. Her discovering that she likes to be in control, and he realizing he likes to be humillated and to serve her. The scenes should progress and at some point get to a optional hardcore femdom like pegging, toilet play, etc. That's how I'd like it. And the femdom should also progress outside the sex scenes. Like her asking you to clean, to cook, asking you money... and that should also progress, to the point where she orders you to thank her for using your money when the femdom is advanced enough.
I agree there should be a femdom path, but not like this. I want the japanese style of femdom were the focus is on you and not her. Yes let there be humiliation, control, corruption; but non of that blue ball/gay/toilet shit. She should be dominant and forcing herself on you while the player character acts shy and submissive. please whatever you do don't make the femdom path like the guy above, the entire fetish is flooded with those games, make it more palatable for the people who are straight and not gay losers, but are niche in the femdom genre, similar to the game confined by goddess style of femdom.

Last edited:

projman

Jun 6, 2017

Code:
with true

Any chance someone has the adjusted file? I tried to do this myself, but couldn't figure it out all the way. Don't know much about code editing. Thank you!

Reactions: TopGun57

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
One where she teases you, only to blueball you and order you around. The sexual scenes in the path should be about worshiping her body, not her yours. The most I think she could do to you should be a handjob were she controls your orgasm or in another scene maybe her licking your ear and teasing you? But vaginal and blowjob should not be in the femdom path in my opinion. The sex scenes should be foot worship, ass worship, facesitting, pet play, and you could play with the MC being turned on by the humillation in the dialogue. It should be like good corruption games, where there is pace of corruption. Here, it should start with foot content, and scenes that turn more humillating with time. Her discovering that she likes to be in control, and he realizing he likes to be humillated and to serve her. The scenes should progress and at some point get to a optional hardcore femdom like pegging, toilet play, etc. That's how I'd like it. And the femdom shoud also progress outside the sex scenes. Like her asking you to clean, to cook, asking you money... and that should also progress, to the point where she orders you to thank her for using your money when the femdom is advanced enough.
What an awful take, and I say that as a hardcore femdom fan. Firstly, topping from the bottom sucks, and thats kinda what you're doing, you're painting your wet dream and acting like that's a definitive route (although you do take care to say "how I'd like it" and add other nice little bits of contingency wording).

Here is the thing. Femdom should be about what the WOMAN wants. What you describe of your ideal form of it, comes from someone that sounds (I'm really not trying to attack you here, but I'll explain that your thought process is similar to something I know well) of having very little sexual experience and wants to be in a loving relationship that also doesn't get that experience, with the illusion of "control" being love.

You can make an argument, "but I do satisfy her, I'd service her 24/7 with my tongue" ...and I'd stare at you blankly wondering how the hell you can truly believe that your tongue is better than a dick. Women like sex. It's a thing. Some women even love the taste of cum and giving head, giving blow jobs can actually be a form of showing dominance, she literally has your most vulnerable parts in her mouth where she can so choose to end your cock from existing just by biting down.

Point is this: There is a lot of forms femdom can take, a lot of it should come from not some form of "This is the ideal form of it!" but instead it should take into account the character's personality, what their desires are, what their goals are. Something a lot of people forget, the roles in a relationship are like this: The FEMALE is leading it and dictating what happens and the pace, the sub's duty is to fulfill and cater to those desires. In return the Domme will reciprocate by predicting the sub's desires and act on them for playing their role properly. It's give and take, not "I want this! this, this, and this!" and expecting it to happen because you perceive how you serve them and force your desires is some form of giving them dominance, which makes you topping from the bottom.

the characters can grow and adopt all sorts of ways, but your ideas flat out contradict the characters in question and disregards their whole life up to the point of the game start. I really can't condone that.

Last edited:

Masal15

May 17, 2023
I'll try the latest update as soon as I can! Is it possible to keep the previous save? or I need to start from the beginning?

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I'll try the latest update as soon as I can! Is it possible to keep the previous save? or I need to start from the beginning?
All previous game versions saves should be compatible, unless I fucked up. In which case, please let me know.

Reactions: Masal15

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Confined and Horny v0.9:

- New Emily scene
- New Olivia scene
- Overhauled in-game store
- New items:
- Camera upgrades
- Boner B-Gone: prevents stat loss once when getting caught with a boner
- Emergency deodorant: prevents stat loss once when getting caught with low hygiene
- Statuettes: decorations for the main character's desk
- Wallpapers: You can customize the main character's computer with a selection of wallpapers.
- Updated boner caught events. Now the girls' reactions will better reflect your progress with them.
- Updated sex minigame. Now the MC won't automatically finish when the minigame ends. You can continue the minigame as long as you want and end it by clicking one of the unlocked options.
- Added option to edit the main character's name (in the notebook, click the icon next to your name)
- Added option to refuse photoshoot rewards
- Girls will no longer join you when doing chores at night
- Clarified the notebook entries for some quests
- Fixed a bug preventing progress while building the website for Olivia
- Fixed a bug preventing progress during breakfast with Emily
- UI improvements for larger screens
- Typo fixes
- Bug fixes

Confined Lover Tier and above:
- New Emily bonus scene
- Bigger selection of in-game wallpapers

Confined Admirer Tier and above:
- Even bigger selection of in-game wallpapers
- Lewd camera: a new picture to collect from Emily

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This seems like a pretty cool game. Unfortunately I think I have been spoiled by the other engines so I don't think I'll be able to enjoy it in full. That and the lack of any sound. From what I have seen of it, seems to be decently put together.

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022

Code:
with true

can you find one for the recent ver as well ?

Reactions: DedL0l
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes