Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, these characters just looked familiar, bit different than other Honey Select stuff I've seen
i mean...you can make your own characters

different heights and sizes for pretty much everything but penises and pussies(for that there is a particular system that i don't know...like adding them during rendering rather than character-creation)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Are there games that are similar to Confined and Horny with the same format(HTML) but with incest(mom,sister,aunt,ect.Does anybody know any?

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Confined and Horny v0.8:

- New Emily kitchen scene
- New Emily bathroom scene
- New Olivia kitchen scenes
- New Olivia MC bedroom scene
- New Olivia laundry room scene
- New Olivia living room scenes
- More Emily dialogues
- More Olivia dialogues
- Olivia living room cuni interactive minigame
- Emily living room cuni interactive minigame
- Emily photoshoot fingering interactive minigame
- Emily facefuck interactive minigame
- New chat option with the girls that evolves with your relationship
- New photoshoot minigame. Make money by doing photoshoots with the girls. Get rewarded if you get 3 good shots in a row
- New option when sleeping with Emily
- You can now lock your bedroom door to prevent the girls' impromptu visits
- Moved the girls' bedroom masturbation scenes to night
- Big story rewrite. A lot of dialogues have been added, scenes have been rearranged with better continuity between the progression points
- A lot of the scenes have been rebuilt with improved maps, animation, etc...
- Updated corridor map
- Olivia footjob scene full remake
- Chore system upgrade. Now you will have to do at least 7 chores a week or suffer Emily's rage.
- Emily can randomly join when doing chores
- Olivia can randomly show up when doing chores
- Now the girls' bedrooms will be locked at night at first
- Removed the girl stats top bar. I feel like the game is more fun without it. Info is still available in the notebook.
- New stats system. Game will keep track of your lewd actions with the girls. Stats available in the notebook.
- The girls will now remember some of your dialogue choices.
- New save import/export system as a text string. Should make life easier for the APK users as it bypasses the need to export to a file, which doesn't work.
- Major UI improvements.
- Added an indicator for actions that spend time.
- Typo fixes
- Bug fixes

Confined Lover Tier and above:
- New Olivia bonus scene

Confined Admirer Tier and above:
- Two new pictures to collect from Olivia
- Added hints for each picture to the Lewd Camera page

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Disclaimer: New update adds early content, so starting a new save is advised.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ConfinedAndHorny-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dagoraath

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Probably the dev already had a similar request, but personally I'm waiting for a nice game with incest that goes along the pandemic.

I know the dev already has another game with incest and I had my fair share of fun with both, don't get me wrong, but it's story engages in fantasy, would be nice for a taboo themed with a "believeable" story.

Both games from the dev are fun, and while I like both, the junction of both plots, along with his growth in writing could be even more fun. The only thing I would tune down is the corruption growth, as I mentioned I love corruption and/or incest, but I like when it feels "believeable". At start the models on this game weren't my fav, but they grew on me as well.

Anyway thank you again for another release, and for the fun your games bring to me.

edit: "your" and "you".

Last edited:
Reactions: Tukann

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Any patches to fix the OBVIOUSLY incest but removed thanks to Patreon.
This game never had it. And the way the story is it doesn't fit as well. Also, the dev has another game with incest in it, it isn't due Patreon. Yes Patreon controls that but html is very easy to dodge.

Unlike other engines, html is extremely easy to mod when it comes to plot, you can simply open the file with an notepad and edit the code. I even did it for fun myself, but it didn't fit the story and the corruption growth.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I’m assuming this doesn’t have any threesome/group/ lesbian content yet? i know that the tags aren’t there atm but i’ve found a lot of times the tags aren’t updated with all the tags as games progress so thought i’d ask before i spend hours on the game without the “reward” i’m looking for. it does seem intriguing though from what i can see, and if you add that stuff 1. any idea how many updates and 2. remember to add it to the tags when it’s time lol

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I’m assuming this doesn’t have any threesome/group/ lesbian content yet? i know that the tags aren’t there atm but i’ve found a lot of times the tags aren’t updated with all the tags as games progress so thought i’d ask before i spend hours on the game without the “reward” i’m looking for. it does seem intriguing though from what i can see, and if you add that stuff 1. any idea how many updates and 2. remember to add it to the tags when it’s time lol
Not yet but there will be at some point.

Reactions: lancecomwar
May 23, 2020
They are not. If I decide to implement one, what kind of femdom path would you like to see in the game?
One where she teases you, only to blueball you and order you around. The sexual scenes in the path should be about worshiping her body, not her yours. The most I think she could do to you should be a handjob were she controls your orgasm or in another scene maybe her licking your ear and teasing you? But vaginal and blowjob should not be in the femdom path in my opinion. The sex scenes should be foot worship, ass worship, facesitting, pet play, and you could play with the MC being turned on by the humillation in the dialogue. It should be like good corruption games, where there is pace of corruption. Here, it should start with foot content, and scenes that turn more humillating with time. Her discovering that she likes to be in control, and he realizing he likes to be humillated and to serve her. The scenes should progress and at some point get to a optional hardcore femdom like pegging, toilet play, etc. That's how I'd like it. And the femdom shoud also progress outside the sex scenes. Like her asking you to clean, to cook, asking you money... and that should also progress, to the point where she orders you to thank her for using your money when the femdom is advanced enough.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes