somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Tukann As a small heads up, you should probably limit the ability to click things you don't want the player to click prior to the game getting started. For example, you can right after starting a new game click the upper left button. This puts you in info and then when you close it, you are now in the bedroom and missed the setup portion.

Reactions: Tukann

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Updated the master post with the last version. I also managed to turn the game into an Android APK, tell me what you think (y)

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Life On Hold

Due to the pandemic you've been locked in with your "landlady" and "roommates" until the danger passes. But, shocking twist, it actually is your landlady and roommates. You moved into an apartment building the year before to attend college. One of the tenants has gotten sick so now the whole building is locked down to avoid spreading the disease. With both men and women living in the building there's plenty of ways to entertain yourself. Including your surprisingly effeminate roommate, who confesses to being a crossdresser in the hopes you'll allow him to relieve stress by dressing girly in the apartment. Is it just casual fun? Will you find true love? Or are you just planning to corrupt the whole place into one giant orgy? How will you spend your time when life is on hold?
How did I miss that Tukann stole my idea? /s

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Previous saves won't load. 0.4 ~ 0.5.1 :(
You need to export your save from where you were playing before using the "save to disk" feature, then load it in the APK version using the "load from disk" feature.

Reactions: Stousbige

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Good game.To rate this I need wait for more update.Now not sure 5 or 4.There no hard core femdom. And in context of story interesting that author add in next update. Maybe sounding(urethra penetration)? There no humilation soo not too much variaty in kinks of femdom if this half game. Or I wrong. But game interesting. Wait for update.

Reactions: Tukann

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Confined and Horny v0.6:

- New room: laundry room
- New Emily scenes
- New Olivia scenes
- Rewrote several scenes
- Most of the early scenes are in the process of being remastered, with improved decor, lighting and animations. This is an ongoing process, and will be done progressively while still adding new content.
- REMASTERED: Intro scene
- REMASTERED: Confinement announcement scene
- REMASTERED: Phone call scenes
- REMASTERED: Olivia bedroom scenes
- REMASTERED: Emily living room scenes
- REMASTERED: Emily night time visits
- REMASTERED: Living room map, kitchen map, MC room map, Olivia's bedroom map, Emily's bedroom map
- New dialogue idle sprite system
- Upgraded the main menu UI
- Upgraded top bar time of day display, with vastly improved icons and added shortened day display
- Stylized save menu UI
- Removed additional dice rolls for Olivia's yoga sessions
- Bug fixes

Confined Lover Tier and above:
- New bonus scene (Emily)
- Upgraded the scene gallery, now shows unlocked scenes categorized and with a counter for remaining scenes to unlock, fixed stat changing while replaying the scenes
- Bonus scenes are now accessed from the game by interacting with the girls instead of from the gallery. Instructions in the notebook.

Confined Admirer Tier and above:
- New bonus feature: Lewd Camera
With this new device in hand, you can ask the girls to take their picure during lewd scenes and collect the camera shots (the prompt won't appear if it's your first time playing the scene)
- Lewd Camera gallery: consult the pictures you collected from the girls

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Azero and Dagoraath

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
I'd really like to know where my damn saves are located.. saved all last play through went to reload and bam gone.\

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Why did you do this:

Screenshot_20230117_002454.png

I really liked the fact that you could choose which girl to go for, I don't like Olivia. Any chance you can separate the two again? Or do you hardcore plan on threesome content later and won't be doing solo routes anymore?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes