feveki3156

Nov 11, 2021
Tukann great game I loved it.
Found one minor bug, Emily can talk about photos before the photography is even mentioned in the story.

Kitchen res/char/emily/kitchen/breakfast/breakfast_8.png
"Emily: I'm glad we could find a way to make money during this pandemic... let's take more pictures later... "

Reactions: Tukann

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Tukann great game I loved it.
Found one minor bug, Emily can talk about photos before the photography is even mentioned in the story.

Kitchen res/char/emily/kitchen/breakfast/breakfast_8.png
"Emily: I'm glad we could find a way to make money during this pandemic... let's take more pictures later... "
Thanks for the report, will fix

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I've been made aware of an issue of videos not working on iOS devices due to the webm format. If you're using an iOS device please play the game on Itch.io for now. I've fixed it by converting all videos to mp4. Future updates will be in mp4 format.

EDIT: fixed

Last edited:

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Any way to extend- or altogether remove the timed answers? Adds an (in my opinion) unneeded pressure when you're just trying to chill and play the game.
I already extended them with the last update. I guess I could extend them more. I don't plan on removing them, I like how they make the gameplay more dynamic. Note that those that happen during sex scenes are optional and letting the timer run out doesn't have a negative effect and won't interrupt the scene, there is just a stat bonus depending on your answer.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Fixed the iOS compatibility on the online hosts (for real this time) and compressed the images so they should load quicker.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Off to a bad start at name entry...
Supported browsers?

Code:
Error: <<cc>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<mcci>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: invalid identity escape in regular expression); Error: <<mcci>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: invalid identity escape in regular expression))

<<cc>>                             <<mcci "Hi, yes, I'm $player.name... nice to meet you...">>

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Off to a bad start at name entry...
Supported browsers?

Code:
Error: <<cc>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<mcci>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: invalid identity escape in regular expression); Error: <<mcci>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: invalid identity escape in regular expression))

<<cc>>                             <<mcci "Hi, yes, I'm $player.name... nice to meet you...">>
Hi, what browser are you using? What did you input as the name?

EDIT: I tried throwing a whole Unicode character test page into the field on Chrome, Firefox and Safari and I don't get an error. Does this still happen if you refresh the page?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes