aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Having the bonus scenes available from the onset is so jarring. Accidentally fucked Olivia on the second day in the living room and savescummed because the progression was all out of wack. I guess I'll leave the bonus scenes for after I've romanced them in the main plot.

uka

Sep 12, 2018
So... one major problem with early game grind, even in the hacked version, is that you're often stuck just waiting for Olivia to finally enter the living room and watch TV instead of play video games. Instead of having different schedules for each day, it would be way better for the schedule to be fixed and repeating every 2-3 days.

artyzdio

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone else missing the journal (i) icon? Unable to see hints or save/load unless at main menu.

FeelGud

Formerly 'DrFeelGud'
Oct 11, 2019
I like it, has a lot of mechanics from your previous game so those familiar will enjoy.

Small suggestion, I think preventing the player from spamming during sex options and allowing the animation to play the fully before being able to click again is a good idea unless you like giving the player that choice lol

Reactions: Tukann
4.20 star(s) 21 Votes