eike2000

May 9, 2017
I cannot get any process with serena or emma route, It said meet her in her room (emma) then there are emma's icon at girl room but when click on nothing happen. As I know to make an event happen must be at that room and passtime, right? example to begin valerie route : peek at night, then you have to at valerie's room at evening and passtime then event happen, right? if click valeri's room at night (with her icon then it will not happen anything) but with emma route, at morning, afternoon, evening and night, click her room and nothing action anything (inclue get in girls room)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it is the dev should put those thought's out of there heads and just make the game there way. people payed them for the game and there idea's hey had. no were in the contract of patron does it say the payer can tell the dev what to do. i mean you can give them a idea are so but that's about it you pay them for there idea's there stuff. so to all those saying the dev should do what you say i say no they do not.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
A teaser for the new update has been released on Patreon. Anyone with access to the developer's posts, please post it here.

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
What did I like in this game?
Animations are better than 99% of the games on the site
girls are sexy and attractive
What did I not like about this game?
very little variety of characters
drawing quality and visuals are mediocre
one place pass and the gameplay is boring
still gets a 7.2 out of 10 from me!

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made an incest patch
version: [v1.0 Premium + Legacy]
feature: makes mc refer to Berry as Mom, Sarena - Big Sis, Emma - Lil Sis, сhanges some lines in the prologue.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Made an incest patch for v0.3.1, maybe someone will like it.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it. (Preferably with the exact text of the line)
Unzip to the game folder.
To be honest, I don't know if this game needs an incest patch. Since the developer immediately clearly outlined the relationship between the characters and the plot and a logical story are built on this. Unlike other developers, we see love stories between the "tenant", "roommates" and "landlady".
But anyway, thanks for your efforts, I'll try to check out what happened.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes