• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Don't you have to play every path to get the endings? You have to get everyone up to 3.
Yeah, but some folks are so affraind of femdom that they rather just play the content with the sub girls even this mean they won't end the game

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I cant get valerie past lvl 2 and im stuck on "a noise coming from your room in the afternoon". I cant get past that quest. Anyone know how to do it?

SmokeOnTheRift

Sep 1, 2019
Hope this game is not just finished like this a lot of unused potential, also the new art style is not it.
I think if the developer wants to experiment with a new art style he shouldnt abandon the good old one
feels bad

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
sadly no rimming in foursome :(
Hold up, foursome? All four girls don't get involved in this? I'm sure Valerie would be willing to rim Ero while the other three tend to his three best friends Mr Johnson and the Juice Crew. Given that the dude can last all night as all four women can attest, they could get into rotation about the whole blowjob/rimjob/ball worshipping combo until Ero feeds gives them a mouthful of his load. Then he can lay the pipe down to all four in whichever order thats agreed on.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Ending feels rushed and questionable music choices in this update that fail to establish mood.

IMO, should have had the 'daily events' be the means by which the girls learn they are all into MC and learn to share. Do all threesome combinations with these, the morning wakeups, and showers. MC would need to build skills and buy supplements to keep up with the girls. Once past that gate, a final dance party that turns into an epic fuckfest (and not just a series of 1-on-1 scenes while the other girls watch ...), followed up by a more intimate fivesome in Berry's bed that represents their new lives.

Missed opportunity. :(

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Game is fun, we have 2 nymphs, 2 psycho women that like to dominate. The art is good, some psyhology exploration.

I heard that the Dev finished with this game, hope not since its gold.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Welp, looks like we got a yandere in this harem...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to this, I never thought I'd make this joke again but when it came down to Serena being the one to be there for Ero at that time, Emma had a Dolph Ziggler moment. Not as bad as the one that Zoe and that cuck who is ironically named Chad had but still a funny one.

Not done with the update yet but I figured I'd stop by to post real quick.

EDIT: Just came back, didn't finish yet and I now think there's another yandere here.

Ok NOW Imma shut up and go finish the update lol.

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Welp, looks like we got a yandere in this harem...

In addition to this, I never thought I'd make this joke again but when it came down to Serena being the one to be there for Ero at that time, Emma had a Dolph Ziggler moment. Not as bad as the one that Zoe and that cuck who is ironically named Chad had but still a funny one.

Not done with the update yet but I figured I'd stop by to post real quick.

EDIT: Just came back, didn't finish yet and I now think there's another yandere here.

Ok NOW Imma shut up and go finish the update lol.
Love the dolph quote lol. Need more WWE quotes with my bootleg flap games.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Game is fun, we have 2 nymphs, 2 psycho women that like to dominate. The art is good, some psyhology exploration.

I heard that the Dev finished with this game, hope not since its gold.
kind of seems like the Dev will ad some more stuff and polish. The over all story sounds done but the game will get some more updates.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
That ending was cringe, but what else can you expect from a harem game. The worst part was how Berry's much needed facesitting moment was glossed over, insultingly short and she kept her panties on during it. Considering they just had to throw in three or four more blowjobs back to back for the precious protagonist after that.. 3/10. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lmaousernametext
4.30 star(s) 180 Votes