mangasm

May 29, 2017
What kind of voyeurism does this game involve? Is it watching girls change and/or masturbate, or does it go further?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
If they really end this after getting everyone to level three, like i thought they would but i also aknowledge that i am cynical to an unhealthy degree. If they really end this shortly after level three then they are incredibly lazy. Like, this isn't even a game, it's a glorified scene veiwer. Then switching to the easier crappier artstyle right at the end. like i legit don't care but damn is that a waste of talent imo
at the very least this game actually delivers on the sex scene pretty quickly from right from the start till the end of the game each update doesn't drag to get to the sex scenes. I can respect the creators of this game just for that simple decision you go in u see sex ,u fap, then u wait till next update, unlike many pieces of shit games on this site that try to milk as much as they can, they stall the game with fking brain numbing, bored out of my mind, snail pace progression just for a few hj and bj or just barely a body rub, after so many fking years of the game never go pass any penetration then they suddenly decide oh time to remake the game just to milk it all over again deliver next to nothing but a fkin tease. Oh, and this dev actually have the integrity to finish up the game unlike many who just ran off with the money they scam off gullible patreons after they generate enough hype for the milking.

Last edited:

•Dark•

May 8, 2022
hope the game is not finished because if so it was too short, in this game the girls are very attractive and the story is not bad unfortunately we have undergone the change of graphics but we are not complaining, it's a pity if the creator decides I hope to finish it at least in another similar game

Reactions: Sirmoose

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
I think i speak for most people when I say that the artstyle change really hurt the game, because it feels inferior and the high propability of the reason behind that change being laziness makes me kinda disappointed. I hope the dev's next game doesn't suffer such a change because they have talent.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
the new artstyle isnt necessarily bad, just worse than the previous, kinda nonsense to change it now but w/e

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I think the art changed because the dev kept taking in a lot of private commissions and couldn't keep up with the development of the game. So in order to remedy this he just changed to this newer and faster one, but my guess is that the commissions stopped coming in due to the style change too.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Controversially I actually like the 3D art style. It conveys volume and weight a bit better, imho. Plus, the original art style was a bit similar to a lot of other games out there with similar themes.

I only DL'ed this game recently though, so I haven't been part of this journey from the beginning.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
Controversially I actually like the 3D art style. It conveys volume and weight a bit better, imho. Plus, the original art style was a bit similar to a lot of other games out there with similar themes.

I only DL'ed this game recently though, so I haven't been part of this journey from the beginning.
3d is more realistic
2d is more fantastic
if you like comic books and fantasize about Rogue from x-men, like me, 2d is for you

kiltzz

May 17, 2021
really, the game is amazing, nice characters... but really, what a shitty ending...
hope we can find more deepness in next games, like sex evolution with emma and serena (anal sex, and others)...

the game is envolving and has a nice content, but we need moreeeee

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes