SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
So there wont be any group scenes? What's the point of making the girls like each other then?
There might be threesomes with Valarie and other individual girls. But Emma, Serena and Berry are blood related so they won't have scenes with each other.

Reactions: bambohotshot

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks the switch to 3D was a great decision? I like it way more than the 2D.
I think so too. But the main advantage of this choice, in my opinion, is the acceleration of the release of updates. And at the same time, the quality of the game did not suffer in any way.
But shhh... There are too many 2D fanatics here and they could set us on fire for such heresy.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I think so too. But the main advantage of this choice, in my opinion, is the acceleration of the release of updates. And at the same time, the quality of the game did not suffer in any way.
But shhh... There are too many 2D fanatics here and they could set us on fire for such heresy.
Unfortunately it did not speed up the release of the updates even if that was the intention with this switch and the promise made by the developer, and second is subjective but the drawn art had more life IMO to the characters than the 3D. I don't think it ruined the game or anything like some of the more dramatic people here may have suggested, but I definitely think it was a slight step down.

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
Don't you think that the explanation for the fact that there are so many 2D fans is because they found this game because they wanted a 2D game in the "f95zone" search engine? XD. It's like making a movie that is a great movie, but in the trailers they sell it to you as horror and it ends up being a comedy. No matter how good the movie is, you go to the movies to see a horror movie, not a comedy. Well, the same thing, many people start the game, not because of the story, nor because of the characters, nor because of the script, but because of the drawing and because they are 2D fans, and the game is sold as a 2D game. But suddenly, one day the game is switched to 3D, it's obvious that there are some people that are angry.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I was all about the switch initially cause it would speed things up and the hybrid stuff didn't look that different. The current stuff looks rough though. Like Chef Boyardee once said: 'good things take time.'

Reactions: lolyou1335

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks the switch to 3D was a great decision? I like it way more than the 2D.
While, I am on the side that the 2D is better. The 3d models are manageable and don't look generic, imo. Plus, Now there is a chance for better animations.

sofakesofake

Mar 10, 2020
Only played through the Emma storyline and it was fantastic.
Are there any games with similar artstyle? Especially the 2d renders.

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
From. Discord

Confined with goddesses 0.3.1 is available for beta-testers!
And it is presented by Sarena! Haha!

Change Log 0.3.1: - Ending events: When you reach all girls to level 3, a new icon should appear to guide you.
Go to the dining room once it's available.
The new animations replays will be unlocked once you see them.
The choice of choosing love or not with Emma will impact the 0.3.2 and the final state of the house.

## Next beta test update 0.3.2: - Update of all dialogues & interactions to fit the final state of the house - Two new scenes for Emma and a new character - Rework of the replays, all animations replay should be unlocked once you see them at least once.
It will also show "unlocked" animations so you can see which one you've missed After the 0.3.2, there will be more events, Jacuzzi, TV, cooking. Around March for Beta-testers Patrons.

이미지

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes