rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
View attachment 2331189
is this a game or is it just a normal post?
It comes from . It was the dev drumming up hype for beginning this game. As he says in his comment these girls don't appear in this game but they are in his older games Harem Villa and Harem Island, he also one other game that I know of called Flirty F. You might check them out if you are interested.

Reactions: bambohotshot

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Final Event Teaser.jpeg

In a few days (more like a week approximately), the final event will arrive for Patrons beta testers! You don't want to miss that, right? :p

The free version will take more time to arrive because I want to prepare some stuff before.

This is not the last update of the game and not the last content, it's just the final event. After that event, there will still be more updates and more content.

The explanation is that after the final ending, I want to make a final state of the house, with new options and stuff to discover, but no more evolution after that, it will come over the next months.

I worked really hard this month to be able to finish everything by January, there are around 80 new images + 9 animations for this event!

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 2332497

In a few days (more like a week approximately), the final event will arrive for Patrons beta testers! You don't want to miss that, right? :p

The free version will take more time to arrive because I want to prepare some stuff before.

This is not the last update of the game and not the last content, it's just the final event. After that event, there will still be more updates and more content.

The explanation is that after the final ending, I want to make a final state of the house, with new options and stuff to discover, but no more evolution after that, it will come over the next months.

I worked really hard this month to be able to finish everything by January, there are around 80 new images + 9 animations for this event!
Very clever of MC to sit closer to the big breasted ladies

Reactions: boobflame

Mark17

May 15, 2017
View attachment 2332497

So the ladies behind (that poster) are an new game or a old project??

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Final Teaser.jpeg

It will be on the 14th of February! For patrons beta-testers. Single people would spend a very nice Valentine's day :D (Maybe a few couples would love it as well haha)

This event would've taken 1 month and a half to be done, but I worked really hard this month for this particular moment.

There are 157 new images, including frames from all animations! There are 8 animations of sex! 1 animation that isn't sex but very funny XD

That event is split into 3 parts (I mean 3 steps, not 3 updates). There is the first part, a roaming step, and the final event.

You unlock a new icon next to the quest icon when you reach lv 3 for all girls to guide you.

At the end of this event, the House will not be updated. This will be for the following updates after that. After that final event, the House should have a "final" state that considers that ending. There will then be new actions, new animations, dialogues including the final situation, the work on jacuzzi/TV/cooking, and 1 new character (no development, just here for the fun of it)

There are still many months before the end of the content! And even after that, well, you'll see :p

Also, the dialogue creation process has changed on my side, I hope you'll like it and I hope it will show better results.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
1 new character just for the fun......

How about the Zoey bitch in restraint bondage getting banged and punished by all the ladies in the house but has to watch Ero bang all others but not her. No Ero love for her but she has to watch. That would be cool.

But its just daydreaming of something "funny" :LOL:

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I just find the whole situation around the 2d to 3d switch weird. Like how do you make such a drastic change in direction and not lose a significant amount of patrons? It just seems suspicious to me.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes