Piat

Feb 26, 2020
While all the girls are awesome, the most hot/savage is Valerie. Some more anal brain-domination destroy of her would be awesome.

Reactions: TomSawyer666

kayfabe

Mar 30, 2018
The way things have trended I'd be surprised if the game featured more pregnancy content than a token scene or two. If I had to bet what the climax will be my money is on the harem coming together to produce more adult content.

Reactions: MissPitri

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
From. Discord

Today is a special day!
I'm working on visuals for my own pleasure only, there is more to come later today! One animation + 1 image!
(Yes I'm working during this day haha, but it's fun for me! And I could re-use the animation for later or apply it to other characters)

This will just be extra arts during today, not extra content in the game.
1674029514861.png

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
Is it just me or character models during animated scenes are not consistent? There are some scenes that look "odd", characters look really "rough", like the scene is unfinished?

Other than that a really good game, no complains!

ah my question has already been answered by

JackFateRipperNight
Not bad but for some reason the dev decided to change the artstyle mid development and it shows. At the beginning you have mostly 2D anime art. After a while it goes more and more towards 3D models which in my opinion is a major drop in quality.

Reactions: TomSawyer666

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Are these images from the scenes that will appear in the new update?
Or is it something else?
It's a fun little render/animation Eron did. I believe he said it might appear in a future update. Likely a repeatable scene.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes