astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Update speed is not the issue.
The dev has stated that this new workflow is simply more fun for him.

And for the record: While I prefer the late 2D style, the early 2D art was garbage.
For better or worse, the game reflects his journey.
You are right. the early art not good. I tried this game out because I like harem no NTR drama game. the art just passable grade.
You are also right. the late art look better. DEV sure level up in art department. this is why great art change to worst 3d art not sit right with me.
The characters clearly not the same people, sprite characters standing art using 2d art and CGs that come after using 3d art. it just too different.

Personally, if I was a DEV and want to change something drastic like this. I'd do it with my next game.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
You are right. the early art not good. I tried this game out because I like harem no NTR drama game. the art just passable grade.
You are also right. the late art look better. DEV sure level up in art department. this is why great art change to worst 3d art not sit right with me.
The characters clearly not the same people, sprite characters standing art using 2d art and CGs that come after using 3d art. it just too different.

Personally, if I was a DEV and want to change something drastic like this. I'd do it with my next game.
The old CG was clearly also done with 3D (not the sprites), but very different - as if it was changed from "render stuff and draw over everything" to "render and rely on cartoon shader".

At least the dev didn't go back and "remaster" everything in the new style... yet.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Who is she? Reverse image search didn't return any hits.

EDIT: Found her:
I could tell you, man. No need for reverse searching :D . The moment I've seen Berry, I could've sworn the developer inspired by beloved Brittany Elizabeth.

Last edited:

Darkest Desire

Jr. Uploader
Nov 14, 2020
You are correct, he started with the non-3D ones and switched to 3D in recent updates.
I prefer the old style myself, honestly...
The 3D style has actually turned me off of this game quite a bit.
The new style is just straight shit compared to the old version, I used to be a patreon and couldn't wait for new updates. I'm a patreon no more and I just ignore new updates, such a shame!

Reactions: kamikazedrew

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't wanna miss the end of the story, right? :p

Alright so, after preparing the plans, The next content I initially prepared should be better to be done AFTER the ending of the story.
The next update will bring the final event. It will tell how the confinement ends up, how girls will react knowing other girls love you, and if you'd be killed or not :p

This is a big event, I will work the whole month from 5 AM to 9 PM (I've prepared a daily schedule to follow, with small breaks, still, no day off) because I wish to be able to finish it in 1 month, however, it requires a lot of images and animations. This will be an exceptional month for me, I'm pausing my life for you guys haha, I will go back to a normal schedule after that.
Don't worry, that's also an experience for me to do that, I'll see how I feel about it, maybe it will have a good impact on my method of work in the future.

I also want to create a video teaser for Hype! (I'll probably take care of that at the end, or maybe after the 0.3.1 beta test, like a video to hype free players for the public release. I go full work on the game's update and I'll see depending on the time left after I finish.)

I'll post more regular "Current progress" posts.
What after the ending?
Post-ending daily life house
The ending is like a normal event. For the next update 0.3.1, there is just this ending event, but the house won't change.

The updates that come after the ending (0.3.2+) will be in 2 parts (or more), to set up the new "house" after that ending, the house that considers the final situations.

=> There is also the skill system that will be used in the Jacuzzi, TV, and Cooking, but it requires to happen after the ending. I'll make a dedicated post of how it will work, for patrons.

=> 1 new character may appear after the ending (Not in the next 0.3.1 update though, it will be after that), with no development, she's like an Extra. Who might she be?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes