BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
He said threesomes won't be a thing except with Valerie since 3 of the girls are related.
What???

If this is true, then I might as well drop this game now. What's the point of allowing their relationships to be changed, and to provide every pair combination interaction (jacuzzi, kitchen, sofa, party) if there won't be lewd interactions in those groupings???

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
What???

If this is true, then I might as well drop this game now. What's the point of allowing their relationships to be changed, and to provide every pair combination interaction (jacuzzi, kitchen, sofa, party) if there won't be lewd interactions in those groupings???
You are right, to me this game just became just a load of wasted potential.

Reactions: Kingdom 84

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
He said threesomes won't be a thing except with Valerie since 3 of the girls are related.
What???

You are right, to me this game just became just a load of wasted potential.
So, the gallery has pages for Berry / Valerie / Emma / Sarena as well as Other and Multiple. I have to believe that Multiple will feature the various combinations, and not just Valerie Plus One threesomes.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
So, the gallery has pages for Berry / Valerie / Emma / Sarena as well as Other and Multiple. I have to believe that Multiple will feature the various combinations, and not just Valerie Plus One threesomes.
"Any threesome? More?

Not "really", depends on how you define it, don't forget that 3/4 girls are the same family, so they won't have any scene where they touch each others.

However, I think it's okay if, like, they take "turns" on you, and don't touch each others, so something like that should arrive. They can touch Valerie tough, because they're not related."
This is how he addressed it. Maybe you can still call it a threesome but it will still be lacking.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
"Any threesome? More?

Not "really", depends on how you define it, don't forget that 3/4 girls are the same family, so they won't have any scene where they touch each others.

However, I think it's okay if, like, they take "turns" on you, and don't touch each others, so something like that should arrive. They can touch Valerie tough, because they're not related."
This is how he addressed it. Maybe you can still call it a threesome but it will still be lacking.
1672681462802.png

This is utterly baffling to me. Does the dev not realize that step-cest is also banned by Patreon? So Valerie is basically off-limits as step-mother. The issue of characters being related is an easy fix given the in-game relationship changing mod.

'Sharing' without interaction is boring. MC has already fucked every character in virtually every way possible, if the only change in the future is that someone else is watching then who cares? It's just serial duplicate scenes at that point with another character in the background. If this position is firm, then I'm moving on from this game.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
This is utterly baffling to me. Does the dev not realize that step-cest is also banned by Patreon? So Valerie is basically off-limits as step-mother. The issue of characters being related is an easy fix given the in-game relationship changing mod.
1672682925364.png

She is not a step-mother. That would require them to be married.

Honestly I'd be happier if he'd scrap the skill system and finish the game.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
View attachment 2281148

She is not a step-mother. That would require them to be married.

Honestly I'd be happier if he'd scrap the skill system and finish the game.
Patreon takes the broad position that it doesn't matter if they are legally married or not. If the character has a parental-like position of authority, it is treated the same. Ridiculous, but it's been this way for years now.

It would take about 5 minutes to add code that sets all the character inter-relations. I don't even think it would affect more than a dozen lines of dialogue throughout the game - there are very few explicit mentions of these relations, and they are almost all very early on.

In any event, if no true threesomes or harem in the future, then I'm out.

And I fully agree with you. The skill system is not worth it. Might as well finish the game with level 4 interactions (threesomes) culminating in the harem ending (after-party orgy). Then, move onto a more ambitious game if dev wants to implement new game systems.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Anyone have the pre 3d scenes? Or is it just the dev did non 3d scenes for the earlier scenes and the new(er) scenes are in the 3d engine?

Reactions: JjJ5

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes