Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
By any chance does anyone have like a side by side of the difference between the Premium and Legacy version. I just beat the Premium one and am wondering if it's worth it to play the Legacy just to see what's different.
The changelog says
Eroniverse said:
v1.0 Legacy
As the creator of the game, Confined with Goddesses is part of my artistic journey, allowing me to try new things and evolve.
What I propose here is the "original" version with the original artwork.
It's sort of a bonus version for those who want to see the visual evolution I proposed during the creation of the game!
It's mainly a few images and animations that will be different for the public release.
In short: there's almost no difference.

Reactions: Ryno890

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Well, now it has finally become clear that this will be a new story with new characters, but in the universe of the previous game. Also in the game will appear heroes familiar from the CWG, at least in cameos, but maybe in the future their role will be expanded.

• Hey there
Reactions: StreamSteam

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Is it possible to unlock all the Barry/Isabelle scenes if you made Emma your girlfriend? Because she always tells Isabelle not to touch the MC when she arrives.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
are u guys excited for the devs new game? looks like theyre gonna keep using the new art/animation style sadly. not even sure how this game is getting turned into a sequel lmao. wish they just used the old artstyle and made a similar confined game with all new characters. but at least the dev can write some hot scenes

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
He retconned the story to happen in the same universe. (well, since CwG's universe was never developed at all, that's not much of a retcon)

Art-wise, he's going all in on the 3D.
And I suspect he'll turn up the corny manga culture, the silly situations, and the goofy facial expressions.
If that's not your cup of tea, you may want to skip this game.

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes