menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Very nice start. Very impressed. Didn't think necessarily this would be my cup of tea. But really enjoyed this. And Zoey is hella cute.

Definitely keeping an eye on this project.

Reactions: oatrick and AVNSnax

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
That is one enormous family right there. That is not called having a few friends, she has a lot.
Also ... kind a shitty move to crave being a girl in a girl only household ... oh wait, she wants to become a guy?
She already is a guy mouth raping some babe in the gym .. so what on earth is the tension?
What is the fabricated not real trouble? Has a babe catering to him in the shower and in her room,
a cock sleeve at the gym .. MC should call it heaven from the looks of it.
Sooo... I started playing this game... did you actually play it at all? Its not a girl trying to transit into a boy, its a boy that transited into a girl, as I thought originally it was going to be. Also girl only household? Not really their is a father figure, also shitty move? You obviously don't understand human psychology if you say that, trying to fit is a pretty typical pattern, so in a predominantly female household, someone with a uncertain gender identity would logically bend toward the predominant gender. Also let's be real the red head has been throwing herself at the MC... but any sexual activity between the two isn't in the current version... so clearly you haven't even tried the game before bitching about it.

Dev wanted female protagonist that rapes girls with her cock for some reason and calls it lesbianism.
I think the sister that is clearly a girl and also is a lesbian would the reason for the lesbianism tag if anything, jeez you really seem to have some sort of insane hate on for this game even if their is nothing problematic about it, no rape at all for sure.

I have actually met some trannies sadly. You can even see it more clearly in their walk. The male bone structure and hip to shoulder ratio gives them away even faster than their face.
First in this case its not merely a surgical transition, its a chemical one, at a early age the character would have been fed estrogen amongst other things so it would have altered the shape of the body, also it says clearly in game why the adam's apple isn't visible, so its all simple to process why the MC looks largely like a girl with a single exception.

Seriously I don't know why some people that obviously have issues with the subject of the game bother coming here to bitch about it, if its not to your liking due to some clearly personal preferences than you can just leave and shut up about it.

Last edited:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Played this game. It has no real choices for players apart from responding to slurs or to affection.
MC is a trans girl who is getting the full attention of one other sister who spends all her time with MC,
while the third sister is ignored, so the thirs sister has been pissed for being ignored by the rest of the family and is lashing out against the MC, precisely because MC and another sister spend their time naked
in the bathroom and diddling themselves in their room.
Perfectly normal sibling rivalry, one of the sisters is jealous and the parents are not doing anything about
it other than showering MC with understanding and scolding/ignoring the ignored sister.
As seen in this thread, MC being the favourite of the household somehow earns points for nothing.
In a real family, three girls should be treated equal, but the one girl lashing out is left in her frustrations.
Other than that, MC has a sister full time assisting everywhere and
there is some girl who is coming on to MC and
dreaming of MC using his hose to mouth rape her
I wouldn't say Ellie is getting ignored, she seem to have if anything isolated herself on her own by being a bitch. Also normal sibling rivalry? Ellie's relationship with Alex is pretty much on par with what my own relationship was with my sister... I can tell you it has long passed the point of normal sibling rivalry to being active bullying and persecution of her trans sister. Next clearly Alex isn't the favorite of the family, I don't know where you got that idea, yea she and Chris are tight as twins, but otherwise its clear the rest of the family is lackluster in their relationship with Alex, Sam seem to mostly do her own thing, Glenn clearly does exactly the same thing my mother did in regard to my sister and basically ignored her bullying and persecution of Alex in favor of merely trying to keep the status quo going. Alex is only fully supported by one family member out of 5, yea the parents supported her transition but otherwise its clear that Ellie has been allowed for a decade to make life hard for Alex without much repercussion by most of the rest of the family, maybe the father was a bit tougher on forcing Ellie to behave, I think Alex complained to Glenn about the fact she wasn't compared to Jordan, but we wouldn't know exactly since we haven't seen them interact, but otherwise their is no indication of Alex being the favorite at all. If anything it seem Ellie might be the favorite of Glenn since she is getting away with giving so much shit to her sister like that.

Next point 'In a real family, three girls should be treated equal' HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is a joke right? You don't have siblings have you? Let me explain to you the reality of things for most people who have actual siblings. That's bullshit, every single parents ever have their favorites, they might tell you otherwise but they all do. If you have siblings and you haven't figured out that your parents have favorites well congratulations you happen to be one of the favorites, because let me tell you from the point of view of the child that isn't the favorite the favoritism is clear as day. Yes the fact Alex transitioned mean she needed a bit more attention to deal with the medical and psychological ramifications of the process, but that is normal you can't complain because she might have been treated differently due to her having to go thru such a process. But to the point of saying she is the favorite because of that and that the other girls aren't treated equally by the parents? You are out of your mind, this is clearly not what is happening.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The jackass guy doesn't seem plausible to me. Granted he may have some bi tendencies looking at Alex, but that's going to be repressed and hidden under a cloak of denial. Then the character would go on the attack instead because they can't admit this attraction and would hold Alex at fault. For evidence refer to the homophobic attacks committed by the right wing grifters in murica as they pass laws in the flyover states and commit violence publicly. Privately, they may be congresscritters or megachurch ministers or having a 3 year relationship with

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
The jackass guy doesn't seem plausible to me. Granted he may have some bi tendencies looking at Alex, but that's going to be repressed and hidden under a cloak of denial. Then the character would go on the attack instead because they can't admit this attraction and would hold Alex at fault.
Hmmm. I drew a very broad, overtly-exaggerated personality for "jackass guy" for a reason. I see him as the kind of brute that would say anything to make you uncomfortable, but would never act on it (or expect to ever act on it) because it would be repugnant to him. You know right off that he's a no-brained, loud-mouthed idiot. This is to set up a contrast with less-tropish characters that will show up later in the story. You know, the kind you wouldn't expect to be jackasses...

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm. I drew a very broad, overtly-exagerated personality for "jackass guy" for a reason. I see him as the kind of brute that would say anything to make you uncomfortable, but would never act on it (or expect to ever act on it) because it would be repugnant to him. You know right off that he's a no-brained, loud-mouthed idiot. This is to set up a contrast with less-tropish characters that will show up later in the story. You know, the kind you wouldn't expect to be jackasses...
Closet jackasses :devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I laugh but know what you mean all too well. Some jackasses are always loud and obnoxious while others you never realize it until you are alone with them... like a few that I have removed from my life after hearing their bigotry surface behind the backs of my friends that had left our presence, "How do you hang out with all these N's, freaks, Q's and several other rude expletive adjectives that I shall not repeat. IMHO, closet bigots are the worst because they are hiding in plain site, judging everyone around them while what they really need to do is take a long, hard look at why they are so miserable in the first place. But, that would require that they aim their judgmental finger at themselves. I rarely, if ever, see that happen in the real world.
Very ready for more of Confused when it is ready to share. Hope to see you in control of this game post soon.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
I hope it doesn't end there, mate...

I think this character have potential for a lot more.
Thanks for the kind words. But as I alluded to previously, I've already completed the story. It's 10 chapters long (there was almost an 11th but that's a tale for another time) and I want to stick to that. There have been a few minor changes to the script as I've gone along to accomodate my less-than-stellar newbie Daz Studio skills, but it's mostly been kept intact. I'm personally tired of viewing VNs that never get completed because the authors either write them as they go and don't know how to end them, or because they're milking Patreon/SubscribeStar subscribers for as long as they possibly can with the least amount of work involved.

Of course, that doesn't mean that there can't eventually be a "CONFUSION: THE NEXT GENERATION" or some such nonsense in the future. Only that I'm not planning on it for the time being. ;)

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for the kind words. But as I alluded to previously, I've already completed the story. It's 10 chapters long (there was almost an 11th but that's a tale for another time) and I want to stick to that. There have been a few minor changes to the script as I've gone along to accomodate my less-than-stellar newbie Daz Studio skills, but it's mostly been kept intact. I'm personally tired of viewing VNs that never get completed because the authors either write them as they go and don't know how to end them, or because they're milking Patreon/SubscribeStar subscribers for as long as they possibly can with the least amount of work involved.

Of course, that doesn't mean that there can't eventually be a "CONFUSION: THE NEXT GENERATION" or some such nonsense in the future. Only that I'm not planning on it for the time being. ;)
Well I can't wait to see the rest. This is one of the better told trans stories that i've seen that has a realistic (and still sexy) tone to it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Confusion TNG? Make it SO not so, Number One... haha:devilish:
Maybe... Still Confused, Confused Again or Confused the Sequel... Meh... You can do better than that, Phat!:sneaky:
IDK, really... I just have a tendency to think out loud with no filter... Haha;)
Maybe... Bewildered, Perplexed, Gender Crisis or Sexual Frustration to imply a similar concept without redundancy...

No criticism... Just my two cents worth of thinking out loud. Frequently I share my thoughts with my creative friends. If I share an idea you like, feel free to use it as your own, if not, shit can it. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Yes, I fit right into my own philosophy that we are all our own unique brand of weird.:devilish: Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

I get that the 10 chapters are written. We are awaiting the renders and finishing work. You mentioned still learning the tools... As one who specializes in creating beautiful and unique characters in Skyrim... It took me a very long time to learn how to make attractive female characters but I kept at it until now I'm good at it and work much faster. It's much like that old joke... Tourist in NY: How do I get to Carnegie Hall? New Yorker: Practice! Hahaha:sleep: Okay... lame joke... But, I am sure you will see the same thing I did with music and now creating game characters that the more you do the better and faster you become. So, keep up the great work! When I studied music, I played six to eight hours every day. When I started making female characters I spent six to eight hours just making one model only to be dissatisfied with my results and starting again. Now, I can do cute sketches in half an hour but usually spend 90 minutes to a couple hours perfecting one. The men were always much easier to produce but making lovely and lethal ladies took me years to master... I'll toss a few images in a spoiler below. Let me know what you think. But, just stay with the tools you are learning. Speed and accuracy will improve over time. I may just have to look into doing this kind of thing myself. I really need a new creative outlet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Do you know what a futa is? It is not a trans.
I mean I like girl, I like dick, what does it matter whether she has a vag or not. Even if I was gonna fuck her, she's got a perfectly serviceable hole for it already. I guess no pregnancy, but personally that's only upside.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes