HaGriDos

Sep 30, 2019
I get the gender neutral names and all but GLENN ?? Really ?? Wasnt there a better choice ? I cant picture a person named Glenn in any other way than a 70 yo man working in car garage.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I get the gender neutral names and all but GLENN ?? Really ?? Wasnt there a better choice ? I cant picture a person named Glenn in any other way than a 70 yo man working in car garage.
Depends on where you are from. I can't picture a woman Named Jean for example and I know it is the other way around for an other part of the world.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Depends on where you are from. I can't picture a woman Named Jean for example and I know it is the other way around for an other part of the world.
To be honest, I can't picture a person named Glenn in any other way than a KFC sauce. Or a NASA space center. There are obviously plenty of better gender neutral names like... uh... damn... I can't think of any. Dang it, it's almost like there's A REASON why most transformation games ask you for a) your boy name first and b) your girl name immediately after.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ok how is next chapter coming along
It is going well.:)

Jun 07, 2024 10:00 am

Bi-weekly status #50 (20240607)
Wow. Our 50th bi-weekly update. Seems like only yesterday that we started on this journey. (Well, for Snax anyway--the rest of us came on in October of 2022...)
Snax still isn't back to 100% yet, but we managed to push through the next two scenes. Scenes 9 and 10 are in the can. Luckily, there aren't any animations in these two scenes, so Snax can spend some time on the scenes we've bypassed so far. There are one major and two minor scenes left for this release. Scene 12 is a monster, with a lot of animations, so don't expect anything too soon...
June's 4K renders of Alex & Glenn were very well received. The evolution of these upper-tier renders has evolved over time. Originally, they were just 4K versions of existing screens. Last year, we moved to custom renders with images that don't appear in the main game. They've gotten more and more lewd over time, and subscribers seem to appreciate that, so we'll continue this trend for future renders. In case you've forgotten, July's subject will be Izzy. Hmmm. An over-sexed trans woman? Wonder what kind of trouble she could get into?
We are excited to welcome all the new supporters who have joined us in the last two weeks! Your support is our lifeline and propels us towards our goals. If you haven't already, please join us on our and say hi! There, you can find everything from lewd photos, discussions about LGBTQ+ rights, reports on our daily progress, and even programming tips for budding Ren'Py developers.
Behold, spectators! Witness the marvels our hands have crafted in two weeks' time!
Progress chart.png

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes