AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
I already busted my support budget.:( I will have to learn to rotate support or something similar. If Confusion gets a Steam release I will definitely get it though or Itch if Steam isn't an option.:)
"Steam is the Dream." Seriously, that's the plan. I'd be honored if you bought it then. At this rate, Confusion ought to be ready for Steam release late this winter once I finish the finale next release.

I've had people tell me to publish it on Steam before it's finished, but because of the way the story is told, I think it would be counterproductive to end on a cliffhanger. It won't be that much longer. :confused:

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
"Steam is the Dream." Seriously, that's the plan. I'd be honored if you bought it then. At this rate, Confusion ought to be ready for Steam release late this winter once I finish the finale next release.

I've had people tell me to publish it on Steam before it's finished, but because of the way the story is told, I think it would be counterproductive to end on a cliffhanger. It won't be that much longer. :confused:
Even if you choose not to do Early Access on Steam, please add Confusion as a "Coming Soon" game so that we at least can add it to our wish lists, which somehow -- I'm given to understand -- helps the developer.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Even if you choose not to do Early Access on Steam, please add Confusion as a "Coming Soon" game so that we at least can add it to our wish lists, which somehow -- I'm given to understand -- helps the developer.
I took a brief look at the publishing process. It's not trivial, from what I can tell, but you're right. I need to do it. I'm trying to divide my time between developing, managing the supporter sites, handling the Chapter 9 release, writing docs, etc. but I'll get around to it. I'm kinda the worst multitasker there is, which is why losing the help I'd been leaning on for the last couple of years hit so hard.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

I wish you that all go well on Steam.
But, doesn't the incest part will be an issue?
Yes, I'm aware that to get real incest you have to install a patch. But even without the patch, I fear it's limit for Steam.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yes, I'm aware that to get real incest you have to install a patch. But even without the patch, I fear it's limit for Steam.
I thought incest is ok for Steam it's school settings that they get twitchy over.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
There's no incest in the game. I don't even produce the patch--it's done at arms length by someone else. Plausible deniability, and all that.

That said, for Christ's sake, "Family Breeding" is on Steam. There's no trying to hide what it's about.

Last edited:

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Steam is a whole different size monster, not sure if paypal would try the same blackmail tactic with Valve.
I hope you’re right. Twenty years ago, I believe this would have been a landmark 1st amendment censorship case. With the Supreme Court we have now, it would fail big time. Still, if Mastercard decides to make a stand, Steam probably wouldn’t want to lose 1/3 of their potential credit card sales overnight. MC loses their 5% swipe fee and commission—Steam loses 30%.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I wouldn’t want to put all of my eggs in the “incest” basket.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Steam does not care about incest, rape, almost all things Patreon doesn't like, you don't even need a patch to put it on Steam. There are literally a million and one games on Steam with incest...I own a good chunk of them :devilish:

Steam only cares about "underage", high school settings, and copyrighted content in game.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Steam doesn't seem to care. Today. All it will take is a little pressure from MasterCard and it'll fold just like Patreon did. And BuyMeACoffee which unceremoniously closed my account without paying me after two years.
In that case I know that some games offer a patch to add nsfw content the same could be done with any content you'd like to add.

I really don't think they could pressure Steam because they also sell Steam Cards in stores to pay for their content so the cc companies have less leverage.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
chap-9-mid-tier.png
Another week, another release! Mid-tier Patreon and SubscribeStar supporters get their turn tomorrow.

They'll also get access to all of my 4K lewd renders, including two new ones on Sunday. This month's subjects are: Sam and Becca! Who still gets "professional" massages in this day and age?

(base tiers: 6 Sep 2024, public release: 13 Sep 2024)

(my skin is still crawling as I write this marketing fluff... :confused: :ROFLMAO: )

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Another week, another release! Mid-tier Patreon and SubscribeStar supporters get their turn tomorrow.

They'll also get access to all of my 4K lewd renders, including two new ones on Sunday. This month's subjects are: Sam and Becca! Who still gets "professional" massages in this day and age?

(base tiers: 6 Sep 2024, public release: 13 Sep 2024)

(my skin is still crawling as I write this marketing fluff... :confused: :ROFLMAO: )
any dude here to explain me where on Patreon i can download this new version ?

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes