Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Fantasy tag? I didn't think this story would have magic in it. Is that one wrong too?
Not that I would mind. I get bored of mundane life simulators pretty easily.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
I heard a similar quote from GRR Martin and Patrick Rothfuss. Both haven't release a book in over a decade.
And GRR Martin didn't have to produce hundreds of renders to tell his story. There are almost 500 rendered images and animations in the first two chapters alone--at this rate, it'll be at least 2500 for the complete VN. Takes time.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
And GRR Martin didn't have to produce hundreds of renders to tell his story. There are almost 500 rendered images and animations in the first two chapters alone--at this rate, it'll be at least 2500 for the complete VN. Takes time.
I hope it doesn't end there, mate...

I think this character have potential for a lot more.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The story is as near as damn it to RL. Bullying is par for the course. Her looks are disappointing though, as she appears quite coarse. I look forward to the next update but I do feel for her confusion although boys never appealed to me.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Confusion [v0.2] [AVNSnax] - Original Size: 1,3GB

Download PC (164MB) :
Download Mac (130MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Greetings AVNSnax
I love what you've done here and look forward to your next installment. I'm an old fuck of 56, disabled, retired and a straight male. I am comfortable enough in my own skin and sexuality to accept folks however they are, makes no difference to me. We are who we are. If you are a kind, generous and loving person then we will likely find common ground. I have not met any trans folks to date yet have had a good many gay friends. I have always stuck up for my friends as a sort of anti-bully. Had a dear friend since elementary school that had a fairly serious speech impediment but he's one of the sweetest, kindest, most generous folks I know. He's a fire chief now in charge of multiple fire fighter stations. I never allowed bullies to pick on my friends. They tried to pick on me because I was overweight, other friends because they were nerdy or effeminate or black or Mexican or they just looked different. I gave those bullies the beat down of a life time, including one who I slammed head first into the jungle gym on the playground. He and I actually became friends after I stood up to him and he relented his bullying ways. Nerds, gays, the skinny goofy kids that the cool kids avoid or mock... I took them all under my wing and looked out for them. I think it's sad when bullies pick on folks who are different. While I have not known anyone in Alex' exact situation, I have always stuck up for my friends. I would've liked to have been a young man again and known someone like Alex. She might not be so confused if she met a few more understanding folks like me.

You are different... so what? Own it! I have a fairly simple philosophy...

There is no such thing as "normal", only average and average is extremely boring! We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be unique, be generous, be kind, be kinky, be weird but most importantly, be you! There is only one you so it is up to you to be you. No one else can do that for you. Bring back the free thinking individual and say no to conformity.

Anyway... I just wanted to say thank you for something different that caught my interest and held it.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
There is something i don't get in that story, how those two parents who seem well educated people tolerate that Elliot behaves that way.
They are complete motherfucking idiots with so advanced education crappy ideas that they just let Elliot be a total asshole!
If it was me, Elliot would have 10 minutes to pack her stuff and get out with no hope of return untill i'm dead and buried!
My god she's 24, throw her out right away so she may understand what is the real life!
I don't care if someone is a man, woman or a trans or anything, there are simple human rules that apply and there is a line you shall not cross!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is something i don't get in that story, how those two parents who seem well educated people tolerate that Elliot behaves that way.
They are complete motherfucking idiots with so advanced education crappy ideas that they just let Elliot be a total asshole!
If it was me, Elliot would have 10 minutes to pack her stuff and get out with no hope of return untill i'm dead and buried!
My god she's 24, throw her out right away so she may understand what is the real life!
I don't care if someone is a man, woman or a trans or anything, there are simple human rules that apply and there is a line you shall not cross!
I agree regarding Elliot's behavior. As a father and grandfather having raised both my son and grandson I would've nipped Ell's asinine behavior in the bud before it became a more serious issue. I never had to hit my boys. I spoke to them like men, even when they were young. I explained how I expected them to behave and if they continued down the wrong path, well, no games for a week, no cell phone, no seeing your friends, extra chores... whine about any of that or half ass the chores and get more restrictions. Do well and stop acting like an ass then maybe Papa is lenient and lets them off early. Both turned out pretty decent. But, I see Elliot scrubbing toilets and floors, mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, washing dishes every meal with only time out to do homework pretty much every day until she relented and stopped acting like an ass or was old enough to eject from my home saying something like, "well kiddo, you failed to learn any of the life lessons that I so desperately attempted to teach you so you must leave now." I could NOT live under the same roof with her attitude. That is one issue I see with parents that are too liberal. Kids need discipline and structure just as much as they need space to be themselves and have fun. Act like an ass and the fun goes away until you learn to act like a human being again. Pretty simple, really. The time to address Ellie's attitude was when it first began. Now she is just a bitch and needs to leave home to go to the school of hard knocks that is real life. Both my boys are gamers as am I. It is the one language we three share in common. But, they soon learned that when papa is speaking, the game goes on pause and they listen because I had a very simple two step process if they did not snap to attention, "Son, I need to tell you this, that and the other." Son, "Un huh... continues playing and ignores me." So, papa gives a light tap on the back of his head (not painful, just embarrassing) and asks, "Do I have your attention now?" If yes, then no further action than relaying my message and letting them resume their game. If no, then I unplug the game, wrap up all the cables, controllers and games, stuff them in a garbage bag and hide them in my room explaining they will have them back when they learn how to act. I only ever had to do step two once with each of them. I did exercise the occasional head tap to get their attention and both of them would turn beet red. Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Like I said, not intended to be painful, just embarrass the hell out of them. :devilish: Do I have your attention now? Yes pops. Good, just saying that you have 30 minutes to wrap up wherever you are, make a save and hit the shower before bed and remember to brush your teeth. Love you son, sleep well. Yeah, it was like that.

Enjoying this game despite Elliot who seems to be present in the story to be exactly who she is, a bully.

Adventure on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
So I'm in chapter 1 and I have to say, holy fuck. I'm not trans, but so much is so relatable to me. Being smaller and weaker, not developing masculine features until mid 20s and the object of being bullied and then having parents who had the attitude that I just needed to toughen up and deal with it like a big boy. That's shit is on point. That's seriously some of the truest shit I've read this year.

I'm not super impressed with the models, but so far the captivating story is far outweighing anything else. This has serious potential if it stays real and gritty like it has started.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I agree regarding Elliot's behavior. As a father and grandfather having raised both my son and grandson I would've nipped Ell's asinine behavior in the bud before it became a more serious issue. I never had to hit my boys. I spoke to them like men, even when they were young. I explained how I expected them to behave and if they continued down the wrong path, well, no games for a week, no cell phone, no seeing your friends, extra chores... whine about any of that or half ass the chores and get more restrictions. Do well and stop acting like an ass then maybe Papa is lenient and lets them off early. Both turned out pretty decent. But, I see Elliot scrubbing toilets and floors, mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, washing dishes every meal with only time out to do homework pretty much every day until she relented and stopped acting like an ass or was old enough to eject from my home saying something like, "well kiddo, you failed to learn any of the life lessons that I so desperately attempted to teach you so you must leave now." I could NOT live under the same roof with her attitude. That is one issue I see with parents that are too liberal. Kids need discipline and structure just as much as they need space to be themselves and have fun. Act like an ass and the fun goes away until you learn to act like a human being again. Pretty simple, really. The time to address Ellie's attitude was when it first began. Now she is just a bitch and needs to leave home to go to the school of hard knocks that is real life. Both my boys are gamers as am I. It is the one language we three share in common. But, they soon learned that when papa is speaking, the game goes on pause and they listen because I had a very simple two step process if they did not snap to attention, "Son, I need to tell you this, that and the other." Son, "Un huh... continues playing and ignores me." So, papa gives a light tap on the back of his head (not painful, just embarrassing) and asks, "Do I have your attention now?" If yes, then no further action than relaying my message and letting them resume their game. If no, then I unplug the game, wrap up all the cables, controllers and games, stuff them in a garbage bag and hide them in my room explaining they will have them back when they learn how to act. I only ever had to do step two once with each of them. I did exercise the occasional head tap to get their attention and both of them would turn beet red. Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Like I said, not intended to be painful, just embarrass the hell out of them. :devilish: Do I have your attention now? Yes pops. Good, just saying that you have 30 minutes to wrap up wherever you are, make a save and hit the shower before bed and remember to brush your teeth. Love you son, sleep well. Yeah, it was like that.

Enjoying this game despite Elliot who seems to be present in the story to be exactly who she is, a bully.

Adventure on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
This is exactly what i think, i'm also an old guy and i have two children of the same age as those in the VN, i would never had accepted such a behavior from one of my children. If that kind of thing happens you need to intervene immediately, this is your task as an adult and parent.
If you let things go just because you want to be a "cool" parent as it happens too many times these days, you soon get in a difficult situation and then it's quite difficult to get out of it.
You cannot just try to explain and hope they will understand, it doesn't work, sometime you have to react firmly and set some rules.
My wife and my two children have a very strong character and tend to loose their temper quite often, so i have to step in and intervene or it can get ugly !:ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This is exactly what i think, i'm also an old guy and i have two children of the same age as those in the VN, i would never had accepted such a behavior from one of my children. If that kind of thing happens you need to intervene immediately, this is your task as an adult and parent.
If you let things go just because you want to be a "cool" parent as it happens too many times these days, you soon get in a difficult situation and then it's quite difficult to get out of it.
You cannot just try to explain and hope they will understand, it doesn't work, sometime you have to react firmly and set some rules.
My wife and my two children have a very strong character and tend to loose their temper quite often, so i have to step in and intervene or it can get ugly !:ROFLMAO:
If you want me to be cool, be cool yourself. Act like an ass and I'll put my boot all up in there! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
TBH, I prefer to be cool but not to a jackass. Jackasses get bridled to the plow.
Live long and prosper my friend, Phat:alien:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
so I see the banner pic and think "that chick looks like a dude" and then I read the game description aaaand now I feel like an asshole. Nice renders though, definitely going to check this one out

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes