wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
wolfyjrb15 as I said before, I'm pretty sure the evidences are, in order: bought for 1000, given by the mad hatter, found by reading the book where you find the key to the tree, talking with the catterpillar, and with a trade with the guys that appear later near the tree.
So you probably did not read the book. But I think there is nothing stopping you o just enter there again to give a look again.
yeah there was no book there
Edit: Found it, it was in the queen's draws

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Point taken, but one thing I didn't mention in our last discussion (if you remember that we talked) is the CG and character style difference...srsly, this game suffers a lot from it.

And it just got so very worst this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I do respect people's opinion on this version of Alice is worse than the previous one, despite I kinda like her for some weird-ass reason.
I think something is wrong here...and most people will probably prefer the left one.
Haven't played this since the initial release. Is this really what the art has degraded to? Damn shame.

May 20, 2019
Haven't played this since the initial release. Is this really what the art has degraded to? Damn shame.
The original Alice is that one in the banner, they change her from to due to various reasons, and even lampshaded in a dialogue with the protagonist saying "You look different".
(The weirdest part is only Alice changes...the other characters mostly stay the same.)

This apparently causes a massive backlash, even on this website...so the dev is talking about changing artist again...

And now here we are, judging from the new arts, I will say either they get a worse deal, or someone in the dev team who doesn't specialize in art is covering their job.

The latest version still uses the more "bimbo-y" version of Alice in dialogue.
Is just all the CGs, sex scene or not, has been drawn by this even newer artist...which is inconsistent, and looks weird.

Plus even as someone who has a ridiculously high tolerance of bad hentai, still prefer the art in older versions (both) then this newer one.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The original Alice is that one in the banner, they change her from to due to various reasons, and even lampshaded in a dialogue with the protagonist saying "You look different".
(The weirdest part is only Alice changes...the other characters mostly stay the same.)

This apparently causes a massive backlash, even on this website...so the dev is talking about changing artist again...

And now here we are, judging from the new arts, I will say either they get a worse deal, or someone in the dev team who doesn't specialize in art is covering their job.

The latest version still uses the more "bimbo-y" version of Alice in dialogue.
Is just all the CGs, sex scene or not, has been drawn by this even newer artist...which is inconsistent, and looks weird.

Plus even as someone who has a ridiculously high tolerance of bad hentai, still prefer the art in older versions (both) then this newer one.

Is it an Evolution or regression though? :cry:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
jahall I replayed for the new version.
The first evidence is with the salesman, the second with the mad hatter, the thirdyou read the book near the key, the fourth is with the catterpillar and the last one is with the two guys that appear inside the tree later.
Trying to avoid spoilers.
Thanks. I think it's the last of those that I'm missing.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Man I don't even give a shit about KH but if Jasmine and Raven are actually in this I'm all aboard
Hmm... good point. I mean, kinda weird for Raven to be there as she is with Warner and not Disney, but this is a crossover and she is the daughter of a ruler so...
And Naminé even existing means this is after HK1, would she be the substitute for Kairi? Would be funny if after the dude gets all the hearts his employer was killed in the end of the games and he kinda won by being acting on his own outside everything without even noticing.

Sailor Gerry

Oct 13, 2017
Am I missing something obvious? Alice is upset and I can't figure out how to give her flowers... I have them in my inventory, now what?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tbh I'm wondering how it took so long for someone to make a parody like this.
Given the risk to be sued by the big bad wolf who always seem to scure the internet for plagiates I am more surprised to find someone gutsy enough to take the risk while keeping the characters so close to the source.

By the way there seems to be a bug... if you completed the trial and revisit Wonderland after saveing Alice the game forces you to retake the trial... and loose since you already used all evidence the first time

yamikit

Oct 16, 2017
For those who, like me, had a save file past Day 33 -- you can use SaveEdit to change your current day to a day prior without ruining the integrity of your save. For instance, I changed mine from Day 39 to Day 30, and then slept through a few days; Day 33 hit, and it's time for the trial.

Game > Day (xx)

This can also be done in console, as previously mentioned.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2018
Been putting off this game till it developed more and honestly I can say I probably will stop watching it.

From comments I can tell that the game is still full corruption despite the dev saying that there will be a non corruption option.

MC is still that weird hooded type guy, though it's better than pete at least.

The art of alice changed two times and got worse each time. Also, it causes inconsistencies with the art.

People are saying you leave alice behind, though I assume this is just temporary and there will be a more harem route.

I wanted them to focus on KH and SE characters and they went and added Raven and decided to work on mulan instead of finishing midgar first. On top of the fact that Aerith looks meh from some angles.

So as it stands this game fails to appeal to me gameplay wise, story wise, art wise, and as a fan of KH.

Was really looking forward to a KH game but I guess I'll have to hope this game has a turn around at some point or just hope someone else does it.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes