molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Alice still pissed off after five days, the earlier version of Alice was innocent looking. This one is the opposite. It doesn't feel like this is the Alice from wonderland at all to me.
Yeah the change in Alice I don't even feel like trying 0.5 at all. It's too disappointing the direction it has headed to.

Reactions: Yamemai

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys some patreons here ? i just want to know a thing about art.
So what are they gonna do ? i'm not complaing it's just that have all that different art style for a chapter it isn't very good...

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
You... raise a good point.

As this is a KH parody, the MC and Larxene being different is understandable - Sora does draw attention in the more realistic Port Royal in KH2, even if no characters mention it, or the talking dog and duck.
Every world having a different style too would be fine, hopefully each fitting that world better if it does change. As mentioned, Port Royal.

But in this one world we the queen and Mad Hatter in a style, Alice is a different one, the "day work" chibis seems more like the older Alice, and the CGs use yet another style.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Update is seriously glitching. constantly getting errors when i load previous saves or even try to start a new game.

CreepyShake

Feb 27, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day_into_night'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "engine/core.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "game/locations/wonderland/alice_house/inside/alice_house_inside.rpyc", line 48, in script call
  File "game/events/wonderland/dialogue/alice_dialogue.rpyc", line 46, in script call
  File "game/events/wonderland/dialogue/alice_dialogue.rpyc", line 207, in script call
  File "C:\Stuff\conqueredhearts-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "game/locations/wonderland/alice_house/inside/alice_house_inside.rpyc", line 48, in script call
  File "game/events/wonderland/dialogue/alice_dialogue.rpyc", line 46, in script call
  File "game/events/wonderland/dialogue/alice_dialogue.rpyc", line 207, in script call
  File "C:\Stuff\conqueredhearts-0.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Conquered Hearts 0.6
Wed Nov 18 10:33:25 2020
I'm getting this error early into the game, after asking Alice about the Trial.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
here we go again with the mini games..../facepalm
hope you make it so that us grown ups that hate childish mini games can skip them without being punished
otherwise man good luck

zeph9

Sep 26, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Stuff\conqueredhearts-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Stuff\conqueredhearts-0.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Conquered Hearts 0.6
Wed Nov 18 10:33:25 2020
I'm getting this error early into the game, after asking Alice about the Trial.
same

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did you guys make a fresh extract of the game or did you copy paste the stuff into the old game folder?

I had to start a new game, but so far no errors what so ever

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so this is a retitle of the old conguered hearts game?
Can't wait until we get to conquered hearts Pride of the pack xD

Jun 6, 2019
So, I just played through the entire wonderland area. Overall, like the game. Humor is great; story is solid and has the potential to be a fantastic game.

Voicing my problems with the game;
1. There's not really quest tracking which is annoying when you're lost. Especially for people like me who don't want to get totally bogged down in every story detail and just read every other line to get a general idea for the story while focusing on the sex scenes.
2. Some of the art is great; while other art seems out of place and wonky? The scenes with Alice are all very polished (additionally the scene with Michelle was very polished) while the sex scenes with the queen all seemed like they came out of an almost entirely different game. On this point, the scene where the queen stands on your dick made her seem 7 feet tall; I actually laughed out loud because it was the first scene that felt totally out of place in compared to the other scenes I mentioned. The art in area 2 seemed to match this art style.
3. It's not really clear what leveling up certain stats does? Are they just for dialogue options or do they provide training bonuses? Can you just build towards one stat and that would unlock all dialogue in the game? I dominance checked the queen when i barged in and even though it was a success, it didnt work? Sort of confusing. I also am pretty sure I did all of Alice's choices available as Spite, even though I only got 70% spite (I also couldnt revisit Alice at the house, the trial was looped and I got both hearts).
4. Also curious to whether there will be more sex scenes with Alice (and probably others). There are options to train perversion and dominance, but there are no vibes, gags, etc to use on Alice.
5. Alice got PREGANT on my first time fucking her? I was so BTFO'ed. I didn't really care but I looked for an option to turn this off and didn't see one.

My main question; will the art get updated overall to look more like wonderland and the Alice scenes? Or is the art for the queen scenes and likewise world 2 what we can expect for the entire game? As mentioned conceptually and storywise I think the game is great but I'm just wondering how far in development this is and how much of this is the final product.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes