May 20, 2019
Woah, the game is updated, sweet.
Time to do what I do best: Pick on the art despite I can't draw shit.

Oh wait, here it is.
...to be fair, maybe he can draw very well, the "pick on" part is just me.
So, I just played through the entire wonderland area. Overall, like the game. Humor is great; story is solid and has the potential to be a fantastic game.

Voicing my problems with the game;
1. There's not really quest tracking which is annoying when you're lost. Especially for people like me who don't want to get totally bogged down in every story detail and just read every other line to get a general idea for the story while focusing on the sex scenes.
2. Some of the art is great; while other art seems out of place and wonky? The scenes with Alice are all very polished (additionally the scene with Michelle was very polished) while the sex scenes with the queen all seemed like they came out of an almost entirely different game. On this point, the scene where the queen stands on your dick made her seem 7 feet tall; I actually laughed out loud because it was the first scene that felt totally out of place in compared to the other scenes I mentioned. The art in area 2 seemed to match this art style.
3. It's not really clear what leveling up certain stats does? Are they just for dialogue options or do they provide training bonuses? Can you just build towards one stat and that would unlock all dialogue in the game? I dominance checked the queen when i barged in and even though it was a success, it didnt work? Sort of confusing. I also am pretty sure I did all of Alice's choices available as Spite, even though I only got 70% spite (I also couldnt revisit Alice at the house, the trial was looped and I got both hearts).
4. Also curious to whether there will be more sex scenes with Alice (and probably others). There are options to train perversion and dominance, but there are no vibes, gags, etc to use on Alice.
5. Alice got PREGANT on my first time fucking her? I was so BTFO'ed. I didn't really care but I looked for an option to turn this off and didn't see one.

My main question; will the art get updated overall to look more like wonderland and the Alice scenes? Or is the art for the queen scenes and likewise world 2 what we can expect for the entire game? As mentioned conceptually and storywise I think the game is great but I'm just wondering how far in development this is and how much of this is the final product.
Now about the art issue:
You can see my previous post here, I heard there is some internal development problem that makes the art flux like Middle Eastern politics.
Or you can ask the dev himself, he is here.
I made that post at a time when I fail to notice the guy is here all this time, so I kind of act like a dick about it.

As for your other complaints, I can't say much since I am just some rando online.
But so far, the stats it doesn't seem to affect much sans certain plot points...I think they will also affect the ending in some distant future when the game is set in stone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donfightit

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
It really is a shame the art has become such an issue with this game, it started with such promise.

It's still a decent game, but the bumps on the road has hurt it.

Hawkhero

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Or you can ask the dev himself, he is here.
I've been summoned.

So, I just played through the entire wonderland area. Overall, like the game. Humor is great; story is solid and has the potential to be a fantastic game.
Thanks

Voicing my problems concerns with the game;
1. There's not really quest tracking which is annoying when you're lost. Especially for people like me who don't want to get totally bogged down in every story detail and just read every other line to get a general idea for the story while focusing on the sex scenes.

2. Some of the art is great; while other art seems out of place and wonky? The scenes with Alice are all very polished (additionally the scene with Michelle was very polished) while the sex scenes with the queen all seemed like they came out of an almost entirely different game. On this point, the scene where the queen stands on your dick made her seem 7 feet tall; I actually laughed out loud because it was the first scene that felt totally out of place in compared to the other scenes I mentioned. The art in area 2 seemed to match this art style.

3. It's not really clear what leveling up certain stats does? Are they just for dialogue options or do they provide training bonuses? Can you just build towards one stat and that would unlock all dialogue in the game? I dominance checked the queen when i barged in and even though it was a success, it didnt work? Sort of confusing. I also am pretty sure I did all of Alice's choices available as Spite, even though I only got 70% spite (I also couldnt revisit Alice at the house, the trial was looped and I got both hearts).
4. Also curious to whether there will be more sex scenes with Alice (and probably others). There are options to train perversion and dominance, but there are no vibes, gags, etc to use on Alice.5. Alice got PREGANT on my first time fucking her? I was so BTFO'ed. I didn't really care but I looked for an option to turn this off and didn't see one.

My main question; will the art get updated overall to look more like wonderland and the Alice scenes? Or is the art for the queen scenes and likewise world 2 what we can expect for the entire game? As mentioned conceptually and storywise I think the game is great but I'm just wondering how far in development this is and how much of this is the final product.
Great questions and thoughts.
1 - Fair shout & a good consideration, cheers.
2 - I'll compartmentalize with your main question.
3 - Training success is based on MC and target stats with differing combinations. It's intended that there will be checks in dialogue here and there. The Queen's dom check is a lol. You can't out-dom the queen.
4 - Yes, and with more variants and kinks.
5 - You must be potent! The mechanic is if you cum inside then there's a 50% chance of pregnancy. You can use contraception if you want. Or use the good old fashioned 'pull out' trick (never fails).

And lastly regarding art... This is probably 90% of the dialogue (monologue tbh) on this thread. If you care to read (and I can only hope everyone will);

>Dev began with an artist that went AWOL
>Dev found a replacement (who did stripper Alice art)
>Artist burned out, quality quickly dropped, artist eventually left
>Dev developed a system to better incentivize artists
> Dev found 2 new artists, one to focus on Enix worlds, the other Disney.
>GeminiGreed (Enix) was first to join and helped finish Wonderland. We burried the hatchet on the cursed world and will revisit one day to clean up.
>VaporBerry (Disney) is currently working on Land of Dragons (Mulan), which will be our next release.

So what you're seeing is 3 different art styles in a single world. Yuck, I know. It'll be redone eventually.

FYI if you want a preview of VaporBerry's work,

-Hawkhero

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Update is seriously glitching. constantly getting errors when i load previous saves or even try to start a new game.
It turns out that old saves aren't compatible with the new update. However it turns out that, by clicking on the right spot on the map after you've taken off into space near the start of the game, you can go straight to Little Midgard without having to play through the Wonderland content again.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
>GeminiGreed (Enix) was first to join and helped finish Wonderland. We burried the hatchet on the cursed world and will revisit one day to clean up.

So what you're seeing is 3 different art styles in a single world. Yuck, I know. It'll be redone eventually.
Ah good. So you'll go back to fix it later.

While I favor the first art, I'm not as against the second as so many others.

That said, the third art did not feel as good to me... but hopefully it was because it was working to fit someone else's art and not meshing so well.
Hopefully will grow better now in a world just for its own. Screens do look better at least. Downloading new version to check it out now.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Last time I got confused about this too, if I remember right now it is just click instead of click and drag, trying to click and drag does nothing now.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I used search function to try to find out how to raise the MC levels. I've used experience, tasks, and MC. I didn't see anything about leveling the MC. Only the pills has raised the MC experience. I have yet gained a level besides the free one. I must have over looked something but I'm clueless.

riji

Dec 17, 2017
Update seems nice, but something is wrong with Tifas face/head. Not sure what exactly, tho.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I used search function to try to find out how to raise the MC levels. I've used experience, tasks, and MC. I didn't see anything about leveling the MC. Only the pills has raised the MC experience. I have yet gained a level besides the free one. I must have over looked something but I'm clueless.
Have Alice Clean the house (Obedience training) and she CAN find some Exp Candy OR Lust Pills.
The Cat sells 3 in his shop for 100 $ each
Sex as said before raises exp aswell... first times massively continuations less

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
how the fuck do I get the key for the tree door, game just says get if from the queen nothing beyond that, but her only interaction is work and im pretty sure i checked every door and area for somewhere i can just find it

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes