YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
crossbonecarrot2
mulan? what?
as far as I know, the only thing about Raven is a painting. Thing is, there are also paintings of naminé and jasmine, whi seems to be one of the two dark worlds for the future, so people especulate about future plans.
Finish Midgard? There was anything of it there? ando where are there any aerith angles?where is an aerith at all?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
crossbonecarrot2
mulan? what?
as far as I know, the only thing about Raven is a painting. Thing is, there are also paintings of naminé and jasmine, whi seems to be one of the two dark worlds for the future, so people especulate about future plans.
Finish Midgard? There was anything of it there? ando where are there any aerith angles?where is an aerith at all?
The intro shows Alice and Tifa (FF VII) so I assume the next world will be Midgard (botton right)
The third world is Aggrabah, so princess Jasmin, Kairy from KH was part of the original lineup so she might be hidden in a world behind the wormhole.
Who knows what other worlds are waiting in the next region or how many regions have been planned

Mar 3, 2018
crossbonecarrot2
mulan? what?
They've posted art for Aerith, Tifa, and Mulan on reddit. And said Mulan's world will be worked in conjunction with Midgar.

Also the fact that any DC character is even there bothers me. That means money was spent making art on a non KH or Disney character that would fit the game more.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They've posted art for Aerith, Tifa, and Mulan on reddit. And said Mulan's world will be worked in conjunction with Midgar.

Also the fact that any DC character is even there bothers me. That means money was spent making art on a non KH or Disney character that would fit the game more.
Wasn't the stuff from the treetrunk supposed to be fanart?
Which is also why only single pictures were given as some kind of easter egg

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
FOR ANYONE WHO PASsED DAY 33 and is confused the fuk out why nothing new is happening is because the new version is meant to be played before day 33! I was on 43 with maxed out stats and i realize this bullshit .. what a waste of grinding ... :cautious:

anyway i am sharing a save that has day 29 with max stats with Alice atleast!
The file you need to load is the one that is saved at July 20 4:31 am
you are WELCOME!

p.s. SOME ONE REPLIED : oh change the date on the console.. and i was here ready to punch the screen asking HOW AND WHERE THE FUK IS CONSOLE when you playing these pop out games?! SOME ONE PLEASE CLARIFY!

Reactions: Sepheyer and Zatorr

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
FOR ANYONE WHO PASsED DAY 33 and is confused the fuk out why nothing new is happening is because the new version is meant to be played before day 33! I was on 43 with maxed out stats and i realize this bullshit .. what a waste of grinding ... :cautious:

anyway i am sharing a save that has day 29 with max stats with Alice atleast!
The file you need to load is the one that is saved at July 20 4:31 am
you are WELCOME!

p.s. SOME ONE REPLIED : oh change the date on the console.. and i was here ready to punch the screen asking HOW AND WHERE THE FUK IS CONSOLE when you playing these pop out games?! SOME ONE PLEASE CLARIFY!
Thanks bro! :D

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Evangelion-01 actually, every time you do something sexual you get some exp, even just taking out the clothes gives one (or so the hud says) so it is a good way to grind exp and personal stats for later worlds

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01 actually, every time you do something sexual you get some exp, even just taking out the clothes gives one (or so the hud says) so it is a good way to grind exp and personal stats for later worlds
sure, but it's not a requirement... you can make Alice clean the house in order to get exp bonbons and you can also buy some from the cat... aside of that you can succeed in all skill checks if you equip the correct item (+5) from the cat.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I saw some comparisons between old and new Alice art.
The first version is kinda cute.
The second version is sexy and this is what I like better, my preferred version that believe fit better to this kind of games.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I saw some comparisons between old and new Alice art.
The first version is kinda cute.
The second version is sexy and this is what I like better, my preferred version that believe fit better to this kind of games.
Personally I think cute is a better fit for a corruption game as she turns from innocent to sexy... with the 2nd artwork she looks like someone who regulary spreads her legs and shouldn't be as naive as she comes along

Reactions: soupeau6tr0uille

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Personally I think cute is a better fit for a corruption game as she turns from innocent to sexy... with the 2nd artwork she looks like someone who regulary spreads her legs and shouldn't be as naive as she comes along
Well...
The cute version reminds me animation for kids.
I liked the second art better, but first version was nice also in its cuteness (I'm not sure if it fits, but nevermind).
But now I saw the third version which is... neither cute nor sexy, just nah.
For sure changing art didn't come to good.
Still I will check how the game progress.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Anyone else a bit disappointed we couldn't knock up the queen of hearts to and only got one direct sex scene with her? I had hoped if we helped her we got one on one time and scenes with her. It just seems dissapointing to me that we can only knock up Alice when the queen should of been just as viable all this considered. Would of been a great reward i think. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Reactions: GaRbS

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
To be clear i don't dislike the way things were done or handled. But i do feel it was a bit rushed to completion and left a bit disappointing in general. The mad hatter got just 1 scene which was not repetable and the queen of hearts also only got one with you actually able to have sex with her. Despite her hinting at wanting more one on one time if you kept up the good work.

If i'm being fully honest, i feel the queen should of been more fleshed out as she hinted sometimes of having a sweet or softer side for the PC due to being a huge horny perv similar to him. And that she really liked that about him and if he gave her alice she'd be with him. And that could of been really good.

If the routes were broken up between them in that love route had you foucus on Alice and helping her, while the Spite one was about you just trying to bone her and helping the queen, it could of been more fun i think. The queen has a lot of potential to be a second love interest for us in wounderland and I feel should of gotten multiple scenes of her own. I mean we can litteraly enter her room and we know she gets fired up from dominating the girl in the cells. Why can't we do more with that and just directly ask to bone her in her room or go into her room and click on her bed and she comes in to 'punish' us?

Just my idea but I feel like there should be something more here before we move on to midgar and the FF girls. As there is still much more that could be done. As it just feels unfinished/wasteful. Plus IMO the queen is drawn fairly well throughout compared to alice. Having a good mix of naturally cute looking, sexy and even horny. So i feel it's not wrong to desire more with her.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes