May 20, 2019
Okay, time to see if the art style changes again and talk about it online.
Because I am that guy who will try to light a swimming pool on fire.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, time to see if the art style changes again and talk about it online.
Because I am that guy who will try to light a swimming pool on fire.
based on the changelog that will have to wait until later or if supporter pressure gets them to makean overhaul again

May 20, 2019
based on the changelog that will have to wait until later or if supporter pressure gets them to makean overhaul again
Point taken, but one thing I didn't mention in our last discussion (if you remember that we talked) is the CG and character style difference...srsly, this game suffers a lot from it.

And it just got so very worst this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I do respect people's opinion on this version of Alice is worse than the previous one, despite I kinda like her for some weird-ass reason.
I think something is wrong here...and most people will probably prefer the left one.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Man, I miss the old days when all we had to b!tch about was Pete being the MC.......welp, just gotta hope they deliver on the art update eventually.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
jahall I replayed for the new version.
The first evidence is with the salesman, the second with the mad hatter, the thirdyou read the book near the key, the fourth is with the catterpillar and the last one is with the two guys that appear inside the tree later.
Trying to avoid spoilers.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Point taken, but one thing I didn't mention in our last discussion (if you remember that we talked) is the CG and character style difference...srsly, this game suffers a lot from it.

And it just got so very worst this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I do respect people's opinion on this version of Alice is worse than the previous one, despite I kinda like her for some weird-ass reason.
I think something is wrong here...and most people will probably prefer the left one.
While I have to admit I didn't make that connection in the begininning I remember there was some passionate discussion.
And don't get me wrong I am still no fan of the Art Update... just pointing out that you'll likely be disappointed in hopeing for a change in the artwork in the near future... as sad as that is.
Ultimately the only ones that can bring about a change are the supporters and at the current stage I wouldn't become one even if I could be guranteed a change in the artwork

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the love and spite route have the smae ending when you defend alice why not amke her act like a good slut at the ending of the trial i teh spite route

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
While I have to admit I didn't make that connection in the begininning I remember there was some passionate discussion.
And don't get me wrong I am still no fan of the Art Update... just pointing out that you'll likely be disappointed in hopeing for a change in the artwork in the near future... as sad as that is.
Ultimately the only ones that can bring about a change are the supporters and at the current stage I wouldn't become one even if I could be guranteed a change in the artwork
I am that contrarian back when people went apeshit about how "bimbo-y" this Alice seems, I like it for some reason. We talked and things didn't become two people throwing shit on each other's faces, but remain rather civil...which is rare in most online discussions regarding different opinion.
But anyway, I am indifferent about them changing artists or not. Is just...compare to that hatter's house incident CG, that example is clearly drawn by a different artist, this inconsistency is too obvious to not ignore.

Now I don't really mind about style change if it still has some similarity, for example:
That right game in my banner has a 2+ year dev cycle by one person...and over time the art style changes because the dev improves.
But come on, those two in my OP are clearly different artists' work.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am that contrarian back when people went apeshit about how "bimbo-y" this Alice seems, I like it for some reason. We talked and things didn't become two people throwing shit on each other's faces, but remain rather civil...which is rare in most online discussions regarding different opinion.
But anyway, I am indifferent about them changing artists or not. Is just...compare to that hatter's house incident CG, that example is clearly drawn by a different artist, this inconsistency is too obvious to not ignore.

Now I don't really mind about style change if it still has some similarity, for example:
That right game in my banner has a 2+ year dev cycle by one person...and over time the art style changes because the dev improves.
But come on, those two in my OP are clearly different artists' work.
I agree... maybe they couldn't pay the original artists fee or the backlash they received for that drastic art change from the last time caused them to cut ties with him and now they failed to find someone else doing the job and made some stuff themselfes in order to provide a release, hopeing to increase funding

Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
wolfyjrb15 as I said before, I'm pretty sure the evidences are, in order: bought for 1000, given by the mad hatter, found by reading the book where you find the key to the tree, talking with the catterpillar, and with a trade with the guys that appear later near the tree.
So you probably did not read the book. But I think there is nothing stopping you o just enter there again to give a look again.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes