Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Is there any way to skip the mini Games ?
I am rather slow with my motor skills / hand movement, due to some life stuff, and have trouble moving fast enough for some of them

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I am rather slow with my motor skills / hand movement, due to some life stuff, and have trouble moving fast enough for some of them
I also have slow reactions, and asked a week ago if anyone had a save from after the cake-making minigame, but I never had anyone reply.

• Sad
Reactions: Khairus

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's bad enough with the speed but than they move the ingredients for no damn reason! That is retarded.. If you are cooking you are not going to swap components around for no damn reason.. It was utter stupidity.

• Sad

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
It's bad enough with the speed but than they move the ingredients for no damn reason! That is retarded.. If you are cooking you are not going to swap components around for no damn reason.. It was utter stupidity.
I think the Game would have been more fun with a little bit more time in the minigames, no point making exrta hard for us non fps Gamers with slower reflexes :|

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I think the Game would have been more fun with a little bit more time in the minigames, no point making exrta hard for us non fps Gamers with slower reflexes :|
Or maybe make it configurable, so you could choose between the default 2 second timing and say 5 seconds.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
if you just scroll up to go back a turn when you fuck up that minigame, then click forward, it will place all items in the same spots, so you can just memorise it
anyways
meh art, unclear progress, grindy, nothing to see when you grind; bad game

jeffery13355

May 11, 2020
While I appreciate the effort of graphic changes, I must say I like old Alice more. I stopped playing at once when I saw the change at the beginning.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Cool game and good luck to the dev on continuing this (y)
Played till day 26 and got 2 hints for Alice innocence but seems to not much more to do yet. And i also think the old artwork of her looked better, from what i have seen in this thread, would be nice to get it changed back.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Here are my saves i think its like 1 update old though
Thanks again. Can you tell me which version of the game you played? I've tried using your saves with both version 3.0 and version 3.5, and with both I've had some crashes, although choosing Ignore has allowed me to continue playing.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Thanks again. Can you tell me which version of the game you played? I've tried using your saves with both version 3.0 and version 3.5, and with both I've had some crashes, although choosing Ignore has allowed me to continue playing.
woops well apparently there have been more updates then i thought i have version 0.1 my bad ill play though the new version and upload a save

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Here you go! one of them has i saved one for each love spectrum too. dosent look like it changes much as of yet.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes