jahall

Feb 20, 2019
woops well apparently there have been more updates then i thought i have version 0.1 my bad ill play though the new version and upload a save
Thanks. No wonder I wasn't having any joy with either version 3.5 or 3.0. :)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Here you go! one of them has i saved one for each love spectrum too. dosent look like it changes much as of yet.
Thanks. I've now been able to progress as far as getting the message "End of content" come up, which I imagine means that I've done all that there is to do plot-wise in the current version of the game.

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I don't mind the art. I've seen so many different kinds of art style here it doesn't even bother me anymore. So I might be one of the only ones who doesn't dislike the art and thinks it's fine and serves it's purpose. I'm just looking forward to more content. Midgar next?! OMG Yes! Even more excited now. Can't wait to make Tifa mine and impregnate her.
idk alice doesnt look that bad ive seen way worse. my main complaint is the queen of hearts she kind of looks a little too young in the face, but then again its just a nitpick.
I don't personaly have a problem with the new Alice as an art... my problem is that, thanks to having too much of a different art style to everyone else, she looks more like someone cosplaying as Alice than a grown-up version of the disney/kh one like the older version.
Imagine people allowing the bar to be lowered by... how to say it in the less offensive way? ... hmmm less faithful art-style just because "is not as bad" which enables the quality to drop, mind you that i wouldn't care if it was a VN based on the story of alice in wonderland alone since that has been done hell and back, but it's a parody game, which the goal is for the characters to resemble their KH counterpart as close as possible.

I guess hawkhero has a point on not stoping the developement just to fix a character, but if situations like this keep repeating then he might have to hire the dude drawing the characters on Jikage Rising

Reactions: Kalrotix and Sole

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
somethign is wrong i played the game adn got alice pregnant but 2 days later she as no longer pregnant

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
somethign is wrong i played the game adn got alice pregnant but 2 days later she as no longer pregnant
One might call that a feature and not a bug, but that was a problem in the last version too and I thought the dev addressed it.

i dont understand? why there is no ntr tag?
Why would there be? Unless the Queen takes Alice and fucks her in front of you while you watch helplessly (or like an idiot) there aren't any instances of it. I would call the Queen fucking her slave NTR because you have a chance to join in.

Reactions: techweight and Sole

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Saw mention that there was a change in Artist to the team.
Any chance of some updated preview work? The current is lack luster and would like to know how the art its before downloading. Too many Placeholder/Linearts have ruined some games for me when the artstyle is unknown.

Hawkhero

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Saw mention that there was a change in Artist to the team.
Any chance of some updated preview work? The current is lack luster and would like to know how the art its before downloading. Too many Placeholder/Linearts have ruined some games for me when the artstyle is unknown.
Sure;

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
I will be honest I'm disappointed by the art direction, but the game is rather good so I want to believe in and I will continue to support it. I just hope that a new artiste will change the art soon.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Everytime that I try this game is even worse, first many considered an improvement to change the MC for an scrawny guy uglier than jaffar(yes an over-used hooded man..), and now the art was replaced for a much cheaper one(I would say the training of Alice is cheap too, just give her pills and that's it...)I definitely lost all my interest in this one(most of reviews should be edited that's for sure...) but good luck with the project.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes