2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I disagree, Miel artwork isn't exceptional by any stretch of imagination but here some of the cg are downright disgusting.
Check pic 4 and 5 and the last one. The artist draws way too many fat folds in an attempt to appear to make the body more realistic and complex, ofc that fails since sometimes where the parts should be firmer, the meat look slike blobs of goo. In some pics she looks like a once obese person lost massive amounts of weight and now needs skin surgery to remove the empty, flabby skin folds.
Check her ass in pic 4, that looks sexy to you ? No thanks, I'l take Miel's average work anyday of the week over this mess.
I must say you did a pretty good job at observing things I couldnt tell the difference unless I put this game and miel's games CGs side by side for comparisons but when you play too many miel's games you come to realize that most of the plot remains same, dialogues are a bit repeated and artworks arent good enough for fapping its like playing a game with MTL inserted ( at least for me ) ^^ as of now I just find this game's CGs a bit more better than miel at least some of the artworks seems good enough and I think the plot of this game and miel's plot are kinda same ( I havent tried this game yet but looking at the title it really reminds me of the story, woman gets the taste of the protag's dick and now she has been addicted to getting more of it and abandons everything in the pursuit of that thing :LOL: and protag is a generic asshole who keeps thinking with his dick and treats their women like a cum dumpster )

Reactions: StrawberryExecution

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Cuz the self-insert asshole protagonist isn't being cheated on. There will never be a more pathetic group of people than the ones who staunchly despise NTR but have not qualms with cheating, especially when the supposed "NTR" in question is just a woman having sex with some other dude when neither party (woman & protag) aren't even invested in each other on a romantic level yet.
A fine example of "some" ntr fans whining in game threads and complain when others do the same in thier game threads.
Some hate ntr and some like it (some even like only a specific type of it) why do you feel the need to insult the people who don't.
(And if they do the same to you (insult ntr fans though in all the threads I been to i only saw them complain about the game itself not the fans) does that make it right to do the same to them) I'm sure two wrongs don't make a right.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
bro if you only played miel games then you only can go to the top from there :KEK:

Seriously, this game from poison is one of the best arts i've seen in the last 5 years so better enjoy it because this isn't common and the 30 of march they will release a new game on Steam ( buy it buy it) :HideThePain:
I know all about that :LOL: but at least sometimes when you got no games to play you could play Miel's games just for time pass.

As for the poison games I am not much invested into it but I already added it to my notepad ( Will play it in future ) I am kinda interested in games with tags such as romance,harem and no NTR also want a good protag's personality who doesnt treat his women as trash and doesnt think with his dick and lastly where girls hit on you rather than protag's doing all the chores of making the girls as his lovers ( Only found some of them such as Goddess's whims, Study and Steady , Sequel series, etc )

Reactions: IHIDDINKI

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
The NTR where you are being cheated on that is playable are the NETORASE where you tell your wife to have sex with other dude because you tell her you get excited , and ask her to film it or to tell you how it went afterwards

The NTR everybody hates (if you aren't a cuckold hard cuckold) it the Netorare , netorare are those games where you are with your wife, and you wife is slowly being fucked into an slut by some ugly ass motherfucker, and then the protagonist is crying in bed

The BEST NTR is Netori!!!!!! where you are the ugly bastard or whatever dude that locks his gaze in some married chick or some girlfriend and fuck her into submission, in ANOTHER WAY to say it

Netor is netorare but you are the one stealing and you can laugh at the poor bastard that is being cheated on, that is the best kind of NTR that exists Netori/cheating is the same.

Learn something kids :KEK:
It kinda reminds me of these netori games where the protag is the guy who steals the other guy's wife and make her into his slave

NTR Legend https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v1-0-2-goldenboy.58102/

Ntraholic https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-1-6-tiramisu.117037/
As far as i played this poison game, you have 3 routes

The Netori loving one ( starts with sexual torture )

The Netori with no pregnancy respecting the woman wishes

And the Netori hardcore with pregnancy

Just saying xD
Good to know ^^

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
Cuz the self-insert asshole protagonist isn't being cheated on. There will never be a more pathetic group of people than the ones who staunchly despise NTR but have not qualms with cheating, especially when the supposed "NTR" in question is just a woman having sex with some other dude when neither party (woman & protag) aren't even invested in each other on a romantic level yet.
Hey I just don't like it when the setting and atmosphere is a tragedy. Makes my dick limp.

• Haha
Reactions: Blankrex

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hey, is there a code to make this game uncensored.
There is no such code only the devs will be able to make it uncensored by releasing their patch and I am sure they are not gonna do that since most japanese games have mosaics on their games so they can release their games without any headache ( I mean japanese rules and regulation )

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

lowe23

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah this MTL is pretty bad.
Seriously, this game from poison is one of the best arts i've seen in the last 5 years so better enjoy it because this isn't common and the 30 of march they will release a new game on Steam ( buy it buy it) :HideThePain:
You know, if you like the art so much, you can just search for the artist. His name is Minamoto and he's drawn quite a bit of stuff. Honestly, his work in this game is good but it's nowhere near his best.

givemethecontent

Sep 16, 2017
Surely wanting to self insert into a person being cheated on is more pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: TheAshenGuy

LakedJake

Sep 20, 2020
Surely wanting to self insert into a person being cheated on is more pathetic
Not saying people who self-insert themselves into NTR isn't cringe at some capacity, but the people who are so unhinged at even the implication of NTR in a piece of media is infinitely more sad, especially when large swathes of them have nuclear meltdowns at a woman having sex with someone that isn't the audience stand-in (protag), who doesn't even know or care for him yet. Especially when NTR is one of those tags where you should treat the protagonist, as a protagonist and not try to insert yourself into the story.

Reactions: genteis
Feb 2, 2019
Add the concept of incest in the picture (or at least a kind of brotherly/sisterly relationship).

There is what is called:
Anetori
Anetorare
etc.

Aneue / aneki / anego= Big sister
Aniue / aniki = big brother
The two starting by "An", it can be fused with NTR words very easily.

More difficult for "younger sister" and "younger brother". (Imouto and Outoto) Probably for that reason we don't have much NTR where the younger sister or younger brother get stolen by someone. =P

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote