2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Looks like only the artworks (a bit censored ) are better than miel other than that rest seems copy pasted from Miel :ROFLMAO:
I disagree, Miel artwork isn't exceptional by any stretch of imagination but here some of the cg are downright disgusting.
Check pic 4 and 5 and the last one. The artist draws way too many fat folds in an attempt to appear to make the body more realistic and complex, ofc that fails since sometimes where the parts should be firmer, the meat look slike blobs of goo. In some pics she looks like a once obese person lost massive amounts of weight and now needs skin surgery to remove the empty, flabby skin folds.
Check her ass in pic 4, that looks sexy to you ? No thanks, I'l take Miel's average work anyday of the week over this mess.

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
Theard needs the cheating tag, yeah? Or if not that, the sexual harassment and rape tags.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
In the first pic dialogue, you can see the translating AI becoming self aware.

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
Interesting, especially those NTR inceptions. I suppose there is missing only one scenario. The cuckquean.
It is Netorase, but instead of the female partner being shared by the protagonist with other men, the female partner is the one who shares the protagonist with other women. Most of the time, this thing happens in games to some rare LIs who get turned on by the protagonist having sex with other girls and never as the main scenario, but at least there is one game in which the main plot is about the protagonist's wife encouraging him to do this. Inverted Netorase, maybe?

Reactions: theDbman

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
Selling this on steam for $20 should be illegal. Art is more than serviceable but the translation is absolute garbage. I guess they tell you upfront but still, you have a better chance guessing based on how these stories go than actually reading the dialogue.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
The first thing that comes to mind....is that there should only THE first thing, not multiple first things. :HideThePain:

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
The two of them are not the same person, but they are both very different people.
The first thing that comes to mind is the fact that the two of them are not only in the same room, but also in the same room together.

Not sure if author is padding the words with these kind of sentences. But they confuse me as much as entertain me at the same time.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
I love the obsession of this young generation to "tag" every aspect of the reality
I mean, the filter system is there for a reason.
Now you can complain that people are too selective to the point of needing tags and filters but to be fair, there's a lot of games now, can't expect to do them all. And people have certain moods when they'd enjoy one genre at one time.

And being organized has never been bad anyway.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Can someone help me?
haven't got a clue but.. is the window win2k-style because you ran the game full screen, or because you are trying to play the game on xp/2k? if it's the latter, then needless to say but it's probably a compatibility issue

Reactions: Algismon

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
Hmm... I've been seeing a lot of these lately. I usually call it 'vanilla NTR'. It's as boring as it gets, even more so when it's Netori. I'd say this is is the same level as whatever garbage Atelier Sakura has been putting out; it misses the point entirely.

Most people that like NTR do so because they like the element of depravity and/or corruption, the notion that 'X' character (often a woman) is betraying their significant other for the sole sake of pleasure and satisfaction; willing to throw away their entire 'life' for a moment of debauchery, even more so when engaging in the act with one of the tropes that trigger the most feelings of corruption and depravity, which are, of course, the ugly bastards, the fuccbois that treat them like an onahole, and the generally 'worse-in-every way when compared to their SO, but has a bigger dick' characters. Such elements are mostly missing from quite a few of the titles that we've seen being released/translated lately...

Seriously, most people I seen tend to self insert as a character and either like/dislike the genre based on that, but I strongly believe that this only happens because they've yet to learn how to enjoy the element of corruption: You should enjoy it for the actions that the key character (often female) is going through, not by who is doing what. Sheesh.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote