HTML Abandoned Conqueror's Heart [v0.042] [Mad King Cinema]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mad King Cinema

Cinematic Angry Ruler
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
That´s one of my save files. After research some time i recocnised, that my strength is -1. How do i get strength back.
It seems you had the strength decrease before installing the patch. Sorry but its actually impossible to get strength back you’ll have to restart or roll back to before you had the strength decrease.
if I don't use the patch I get a completely different game and if I use the patch I don't see an image?
So you need to drag the html file in the patch to the file of the original game.

Gweg

Apr 22, 2020
Errrr....

Is this a game about "tribal warfare" where all the tribal people are black and "invading" white women?
So yeah, you are pretty much confirming what I first feared...

Are the two tribes in this game really named "Blanc" and "Noir", based on the colour of their skin ?
Being french myself, I find this at least unimaginative, if not offensive...

:unsure:

EDIT : Anyway... Judging from the screenshots, and for consistency' sake, I'd like to point out that "blanc" is a masculine word ("blanche" being its feminine "counterpart") whereas "noire" is a feminine word (masculine: "noir")... Seems incoherent to me if this is really all about black tribesmen invading white tribeswomen.

@Mad King Cinema : OK. I read that you were planning to add some "hispanic" and "asian" tribes, and I just hope you weren't about to call them the "Marron" and the "Jaune". :D
I mean, I don't know if you really can speak french, and I'm not actually against your game-concept. On the contrary: I'm fully aware that interracial stuff is a common kink... But, come on, man! This feels ridiculous! You've definitely got to find better names for those tribes! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Godogma

means1066

Dec 4, 2019
When opening the game I am given three choices.
1. To load a save. All my old saves were deleted by downloading the new version.
2. Use the quick start function.
3. A button simply marked "tribe". This does the same thing as the quick start function.

This seems to be an bug because this means I start with a character with ones as starting stats across the board.
I have no way to train strength or agility but I can loose strength at seeming random and never regain it. Once you reach -1 strength there is no hope of progress.

I played though last update and had a decent time going about as far as one can in that game.
The concept is an interesting one but the state that it is currently in makes it punish the player to attempt to play.

means1066

Dec 4, 2019
1. To load a save. All my old saves were deleted by downloading the new version.
3. A button simply marked "tribe". This does the same thing as the quick start function.

This seems to be an bug because this means I start with a character with ones as starting stats across the board.
I have no way to train strength or agility but I can loose strength at seeming random and never regain it. Once you reach -1 strength there is no hope of progress.

I played though last update and had a decent time going about as far as one can in that game.
The concept is an interesting one but the state that it is currently in makes it punish the player to attempt to play.
I just tried another play though and one hunt loss ended my playthough.

Mad King Cinema

Cinematic Angry Ruler
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021

Actually have you applied the patch for v.04?

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Interesting and solid foundation, something new for once, I do think you need to add a way to increase strength though, since if it gets too low you will actually start to give enemies health, basically you have no choice other than going back to a previous save.
I guess raiding is just not implemented yet, but I'm always successful (or I was just lucky) and it says I should get supplies, but I got nothing. I presume this is supposed to be the thing you will do instead of hunting the future?
While I'm not a massive interacial fan I would honestly suggest you just focus on one tribe, if that is the black dudes then so be it. I think you could easily be bogged down in trying to keep two paths constantly up to date with each other unless it's literally just an image swap. Which is fair I guess.

Mad King Cinema

Cinematic Angry Ruler
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Interesting and solid foundation, something new for once, I do think you need to add a way to increase strength though, since if it gets too low you will actually start to give enemies health, basically you have no choice other than going back to a previous save.
I guess raiding is just not implemented yet, but I'm always successful (or I was just lucky) and it says I should get supplies, but I got nothing. I presume this is supposed to be the thing you will do instead of hunting the future?
While I'm not a massive interacial fan I would honestly suggest you just focus on one tribe, if that is the black dudes then so be it. I think you could easily be bogged down in trying to keep two paths constantly up to date with each other unless it's literally just an image swap. Which is fair I guess.
Hi the strength decrease was corrected in the V.04.01 patch though i am getting reports that people can’t find it. I will look into it once I get home.

Mad King Cinema

Cinematic Angry Ruler
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
No I have not I'll try that for some reason I thought it was simply an update for the old version or something. I'll do that.
Okay yeah just remember to move the patch html to the v.04 folder for the images. Its just an html patch.

Mad King Cinema

Cinematic Angry Ruler
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Mad King Cinema the patch link is broken for me would be nice if u could make it downloadable like the game with multiple sources of downloads
I can look into putting the patched versions with the pics in a seperate mega and link it. I just didn’t want the volunteer uploaders to have to go through the hassle for a small patch and I was hoping get the next update out sooner but I had some issues at work.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote