Collection Video Consome Kitchen collection [2024-04-28] [紺そめ]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

VastoIchigo

Jan 10, 2019
Can't wait to see whose next! I'd love if we could get Red Hood! Or maybe Repunzal or Scarlet (current) or even Winter Ludmilla!!! Honestly while I'd love to see the bunnies too I'd want to see them together in a threeway but that would be a crazy amount of work.

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
Can't wait to see whose next! I'd love if we could get Red Hood! Or maybe Repunzal or Scarlet (current) or even Winter Ludmilla!!! Honestly while I'd love to see the bunnies too I'd want to see them together in a threeway but that would be a crazy amount of work.
winter Ludmilla would be awesome. She looks fantastic in that, just sad that it seems like a lot of people skipped over her

Garan Aria

Dec 25, 2021
I'll leave a loop version as well for NIKKE
Sadly, except for anis
I never saved & watched loop ver. but may I ask:
Is it possible to just excerpting from the original
& copy paste to make it longer & make it looping perfectly at the end? :4Head:

UberEater

Sep 16, 2021
I never saved & watched loop ver. but may I ask:
Is it possible to just excerpting from the original
& copy paste to make it longer & make it looping perfectly at the end? :4Head:
It's impossible to be "perfect." The loop version has a special motion added to make it loop, so it is difficult to make it look like a loop from the main version.

Garan Aria

Dec 25, 2021
It's impossible to be "perfect." The loop version has a special motion added to make it loop, so it is difficult to make it look like a loop from the main version.
Even editing frame by frame is impossible? I see :FacePalm:
How about edit with backtracking to make it looping? :WeSmart:

BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023
For those that may be unaware, Consome's loop videos are actually HIGHER RESOLUTION (higher bit rate as well) than the main videos and have the subtitles removed for a cleaner viewing experience. I personally often times prefer the loop videos.

Using the latest Tia videos as an example, the resolution of the main videos are 1080x1920 while the loop videos are 1440x2560. Consome has been doing this for almost as long as they've been animating, although I'm not sure why they don't simply release the main videos in the higher resolution as well.

yetiskiing

Jun 12, 2023
Quick question, on the files see how it has smth like "priv01_sex_d_nm" what's the difference from just "priv01_sex_mm"?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes