• Honey Select 2

Votes: 507 61.2%
  • Daz

Votes: 321 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZecaidFZ

Sep 29, 2020
Sorry, but "stands out" and "Honey Select" do not belong in the same sentence. DAZ, or at least the way it's used here, is something I've never seen before and completely unique. HS is just your standard "Asian wooden sexdoll and ugly dudes in wife beaters."
srry to be the one to tell you that judging from the votes most people seem to find "Asian wooden sexdolls" more appealing than DAZ , if you're mad about the result tough luck and find another game to enjoy if you can't with this

Last edited:

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
srry to be the one to tell you that judging from the votes most people seem to find "Asian wooden sexdolls" more appealing than DAZ , if you're mad about the result tough luck and find another game to enjoy if you can't with this
HS models objectively suck, the only thing better and simpler is the animation, but even that often looks out of place. But the game is unlikely to be good, not a big loss. HS models and zombie apocalypse, that mix looks ridiculous.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
HS models objectively suck, the only thing better and simpler is the animation, but even that often looks out of place. But the game is unlikely to be good, not a big loss. HS models and zombie apocalypse, that mix looks ridiculous.
If you do not like HS2 graphics, go to a game that uses your graphic engine of choice. My voted choice was Daz3D, but I followed what the majority wanted. If I disliked HS2 sooo much, I'd go find another game that used my choice. Why bitch and moan about a game that will not use it? :unsure: Seems like a wee bit of trolling to me. :cool:

ZecaidFZ

Sep 29, 2020
You should probably look up the word objectively

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you're writing a response to a comment, you should probably be more specific.
If you're writing a response to a comment, you should probably be more specific. What about the recommendation that R1k0 "should probably look up the word objectively" is non-specific? R1k0 is using "objectively" when he means "subjectively."

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
If you're writing a response to a comment, you should probably be more specific. What about the recommendation that R1k0 "should probably look up the word objectively" is non-specific? R1k0 is using "objectively" when he means "subjectively."
Why are the HS models worse? They don't have skin textures, so they all look flat and the same. They're also anatomically incorrect. The topic "Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill" has 4900 pages, how many pages does the topic "Honey Select Art" have? Ah, this topic doesn't exist. What are your arguments in favor of HS?
If you write something in response, write in substance, not just twisting words.

ZecaidFZ

Sep 29, 2020
Why are the HS models worse? They don't have skin textures, so they all look flat and the same. They're also anatomically incorrect. The topic "Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill" has 4900 pages, how many pages does the topic "Honey Select Art" have? Ah, this topic doesn't exist. What are your arguments in favor of HS?
If you write something in response, write in substance, not just twisting words.
Why do you think people come here? "anatomically incorrect"? you mean they have to look super realistic for you to enjoy?

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Why do you think people come here? "anatomically incorrect"? you mean they have to look super realistic for you to enjoy?
Anatomically incorrect fits if it makes sense within the overall world design and art style. Never the case with HS. It's just anime... and bad anime at that.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry but I am not at all surprised coomers prefer anime. It is what it is.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
If you do not like HS2 graphics, go to a game that uses your graphic engine of choice. My voted choice was Daz3D, but I followed what the majority wanted. If I disliked HS2 sooo much, I'd go find another game that used my choice. Why bitch and moan about a game that will not use it? :unsure: Seems like a wee bit of trolling to me. :cool:
Not gonna speak for homie but in my case, the DAZ version looked like something I haven't seen in a long time with an interesting concept and appealing artwork. The HS is just another generic anime style game with awful animations that most likely with rot within Patreon limbo.

And to see DAZ die while the HS "lives on" is just plain disappointing but not surprising. It is what it is.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Not gonna speak for homie but in my case, the DAZ version looked like something I haven't seen in a long time with an interesting concept and appealing artwork. The HS is just another generic anime style game with awful animations that most likely with rot within Patreon limbo.

And to see DAZ die while the HS "lives on" is just plain disappointing but not surprising. It is what it is.
I agree with you Cat. I hope the storyline will give life to the game, even with the lower art style. ;)